how do i do it?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
can i post a video? me , my brother and my dad made an awesome video yesterday! and i want to show yall it!! just need a little help.

thanks and you'll never guess what the video is!

Is this the real Joey or the alter? If it is the real Joey.....IMHO the best and easiest way is with You-Tube. Yea, PhotoBucket works, Vimeo works, but You-Tube is the way to go.

Register an account (free), upload the video, and when it is running on You-Tube, copy the URL, open S&M and paste the URL in a thread. It's done.....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Good luck!

PS if this is the alter, go to h........

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that I want to see. I used my Cummins to uproot a few stumps in my front yard. No video Damn. here are a couple of pics though

cool! but we werent uprooting it , we tied a cable with a pully to a tree , put the truck about 100 ft away , hooked one end to the stump and the other end to truck , put it in 4 low and hit the gas!! it went pretty dang good.......till the cable broke! lol launched the cable right for the window!:eek: my dad hammered the throttle and the cable went under the truck!!:)

thanks ferniesnow! i will try that next time i'm on high speed , which will be a few days.:( and yes i'm the real joey.

Top Bottom