Housing Hell

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of our politicians are addressing the underlying issue of what happened. Until there is accountability there is no going forward. Not one mp has acknowledged any of this either.

And they won't, move on man. I am pissed about what happened too but you need to look at the big picture. Getting the country back on financial track. Otherwise we're going to become the northern version of Venezuela.
The only way there will be accountability is law suits against healthcare dictators. A couple successful suits and there will be precedence set for future suits against decisions.
It's way bigger than our piss ant political leaders.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe that even some here who seem to be awake to the insanity of the last few years, how the veil was dropped and the corruption exposed for all to see, still think we can vote our way out of this?

It’s just moving from one phase of the psyop to the next. Left and right paradigm are two wings of the same bird that are flying towards the same goal, which is our destruction and technocratic domination by the few, over the rest of us.

A prime example below is the MAGA/ conservative crowd cheering on travel bans/ digital ID’s because this time they are tying in to the genocide they have also been tricked into supporting in the he latest war.

Attachments

• 1C14CCC7-6106-464E-96FE-8E359FE9C68A.png
    1C14CCC7-6106-464E-96FE-8E359FE9C68A.png
    692.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe that even some here who seem to be awake to the insanity of the last few years, how the veil was dropped and the corruption exposed for all to see, still think we can vote our way out of this?

It’s just moving from one phase of the psyop to the next. Left and right paradigm are two wings of the same bird that are flying towards the same goal, which is our destruction and technocratic domination by the few, over the rest of us.

A prime example below is the MAGA/ conservative crowd cheering on travel bans/ digital ID’s because this time they are tying in to the genocide they have also been tricked into supporting in the he latest war.

yes a politician is a politician at the end of the day but at least Pierre knows how money and the ecoonomy work, Trudeau has no clue. So replacing one pupet with a far more intelligent puppet is still a positive move in the right direction

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pretty much have to pic the best worse

Unfortunately what needs to happen is a clean house and filled with blue collar people restart , and start from scratch

There will be ups and down with new , but still better off

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What we need to do is stop asking daddy government to rule over us more/ better and stop giving criminals continually more power over us.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes a politician is a politician at the end of the day but at least Pierre knows how money and the ecoonomy work, Trudeau has no clue. So replacing one pupet with a far more intelligent puppet is still a positive move in the right direction

Trudeau knows what he is doing, he is running our country into the ground on purpose. The WEF states out load they have penetrated over half of the Canadian government, and have their puppets running the show. Still a conspiracy for some on here.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unless you have a financed underground army ready to take over the country and place lil Duke or Niner as prime minister then the only option is to vote for the best of the worst.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We can always criticize every politician.
But the people that do never have a solution.
Prove me wrong by giving your solution on how to fix it.
The only one I ever heard is burn it down and start over.
If you don't get involved with a political party to help make changes, what are you actually doing.
If you don't think this help look what happened to Kenney

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau knows what he is doing, he is running our country into the ground on purpose. The WEF states out load they have penetrated over half of the Canadian government, and have their puppets running the show. Still a conspiracy for some on here.
You give him way more credit than he deserves

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You give him way more credit than he deserves

He is doing what he was brought in for. To destroy canada. Klaus states in video he is particularly proud of Justin and what he is doing in canada. It's truly part of the plan and how justin is running this country. If anyone thinks justin is just really stupid in how he is running this country and truly doesn't know what he is doing, they are fooled.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't the definition of insanity doing nothing and expecting a different result. I agree there is no voting our way out of this.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
He is doing what he was brought in for. To destroy canada. Klaus states in video he is particularly proud of Justin and what he is doing in canada. It's truly part of the plan and how justin is running this country. If anyone thinks justin is just really stupid in how he is running this country and truly doesn't know what he is doing, they are fooled.
Justin is a puppet and we all know it. There are people in Trudeau’s inner circle that are connected to the upper echelon of the WEF and they are leading him.
Case in point, I don’t think Trudope really likes the consequences of the decisions that he is forced to make (the most recent one being the "carve out” of the carbon tax). He has lost his marriage, losing big time in the polls, and look at the ch!t he has to endure where ever he goes.
Pierre will get the finances in order in due time as long as he has a big majority but with the cranky Senate there are things he isn’t going to be able to do. Schwab is too deep into Canadian politics and I hope sooner than later, there will be enough world wide chaos going against the WEF, WHO, UN, and the Paris Accord that we will see some light.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't the definition of insanity doing nothing and expecting a different result. I agree there is no voting our way out of this.
Nope…

The saying goes:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Top Bottom