Reaction score
That's good
We voted for him
Now we have to deal with the outcome.
As they say go woke go broke

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another problem is skilled workers to build houses. Construction industry is seriously lacking skilled labour.
Nobody wants to work now days..........to much free money from the government ...... wait till the put threw Universal Income.......

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My point is the people that voted red are most likely the ones that live in their parents basements, can't buy a house, or have to share an apartment with other people that voted red.
The left coast is a prime example of this.
The essential services workers can not afford to live in these cities but alot of them voted red.
So hopefully they will look how the liberal / ndp policies hurt them.

But than again most can't even define what a woman is.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants to work now days..........to much free money from the government ...... wait till the put threw Universal Income.......

Universal Basic Income won't happen. That's exactly what CERB was, it was the full scale pilot trial for UBI. Look what it caused, you can't print and dump that much money into the economy without consequences, ironically it hurts the people you are trying to help the most. The Ontario Liberals ran a trial on it in 2018, in 18 months 17% of those working at the start of the trial "became unemployed" over that period, weird, similar results were seen federally with CERB.

Personally I think there is still people that want to work in construction, but the economy has been up and down a lot for so many trades over the past 10 years that many people sought work elsewhere. Most people these days can't plan their finances or live more than a few weeks without a paycheck, which isn't conducive to the peak and valleys in income many tradesmen see.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He sure doesn't have any plans to stop the mass immigration either.
IMG_20231203_062508_801.jpg

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He sure doesn't have any plans to stop the mass immigration either.
View attachment 276490
That right there is a perfect example of misinformation. plucking memes that are not true but made to look like Pierre said this. Lots of people don't have the intelligence to know it's a joke but it will be locked in their brain.once they read it.
You are helping the Liberals with ch!t like this.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That right there is a perfect example of misinformation. plucking memes that are not true but made to look like Pierre said this. Lots of people don't have the intelligence to know it's a joke but it will be locked in their brain.once they read it.
You are helping the Liberals with ch!t like this.
How exactly is it misinformation? After all pierre is on board for the Paris accord. There was only 1 mp against it. Pierre is just the other side of the illusion that is our democracy. I'll tell you one thing, I'm sure not helping any liberal. That pos needs to hang, I'm still unsure about Pierre

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How exactly is it misinformation? After all pierre is on board for the Paris accord. There was only 1 mp against it. Pierre is just the other side of the illusion that is our democracy. I'll tell you one thing, I'm sure not helping any liberal. That pos needs to hang, I'm still unsure about Pierre
You may not think you are helping but by spreading misinformation like this that may be partially or not at all true you are.
Instead of trying to undermine the only candidate that has a chance at taking down the Liberals focus on screwing the Liberals. That should be the plan for every Canadian who sees what's going on.
Sometimes you gotta go with the best of the worst situations to get where you want to be.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no other option other than Pierre. I can’t fathom why anyone would consider Maxime who got pissy after losing the Conservative nomination , took his marble bag and formed his own party that can’t win a seat. The turd and Jimmy Dhaliwall are fighting for last place with 22% support with Pierre at 41% .

GO PIERRE !!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
None of our politicians are addressing the underlying issue of what happened. Until there is accountability there is no going forward. Not one mp has acknowledged any of this either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom