Hotdogger/Muffpot

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can you mount your hotdogger or muffpot on '09 M1000 without it touching hood. Only place I can see is on Y-pipe will this work, tried on jawz can but not warm enough:rant:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer:
Where can you mount your hotdogger or muffpot on '09 M1000 without it touching hood. Only place I can see is on Y-pipe will this work, tried on jawz can but not warm enough:rant:

that should get it cooking I would think, try it out,

some muff pots, hot doggers, what ever there are a few makes, but some do fit better on different sleds when I bought mine on-line for the doo they asked me what sled and recomended accordingly,

good luck nothing beats warm food on the hill:beer:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If ya bought a Dragon...lots of room on pipe;)....and don't take long to cook a steak...:p...but anyhow's...I think Y-pipe would be just fine on that ticking time bomb you call an M10....:d

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya bought a Dragon...lots of room on pipe;)....and don't take long to cook a steak...:p...but anyhow's...I think Y-pipe would be just fine on that ticking time bomb you call an M10....:d

:hemiCoupe:Is that a shot Scott. Does a Dragon have enough hp to create heat for a muffpot. LOL. Thats ok I'll cook lunch for you if you can follow me. LOL:beer::smiliestirthepot:

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my pot clampled on the jaws can and it cooks things perfect. It actually still gets to hot to pick up with hands. Surprised your can did not work that well. Likely just the brand:d:d

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

For your M1000 it shoudnt matter there Hurtin. You can even put it in the trunk. After she burns down you can dig the pot out of the ashes and enjoy your steak. :d Kind of like cooking a turkey in the coals of a fire:p:beer:

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a guy at the Owlshead cabin that was right on the ball. Although he didn't have his cooker attached to his pipe, he brought it in, and set it on the cookstove for a while to heat up, and used it that way. What impressed me was the fact that this guy had enough savvy to use one of those heat compatible, plastic bags (you can cook a roast in the oven in one of these apparently) inside his cooker, and when he was done sharing his heated up moose sausage, he simply packed the bag away with his other garbage, all the while keeping the cooker as clean as the day he bought it. As I recall, my cooker was pretty nearly toxic waste after one season from 6 layers of crap sticking and burning on to it. What exactly are you supposed to do with a cooker that has had something juicy or gooey cooked in it, if you don't want to reattach it to your pipe?? Put it in your pac?? Not mine!:smiliestirthepot:

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mounted mine on the Y pipe works well, it is about the only place it will fit under the hood other than the can.

you should recognize the sled!!

senorjeem, as for what to do with it when empty? I just put it back on the sled and although it bakes everything onto the pot it really cleans up easy.

Rob

Attachments

• DSCF0007 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0007 (Small).JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 44

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after she's used and dirty... toss some snow in there, moisten it up, then get rid of the stuff you don't want... That actaully sounds like it could be a song lyric:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after she's used and dirty... toss some snow in there, moisten it up, then get rid of the stuff you don't want... That actaully sounds like it could be a song lyric:d

Too true.:d

osama

Reaction score
spray your muff with pam and wrap your chow in tin foil, before you put it on,nothing stick's to mine, try shimp with some garlic butter, to die for, sled hard, eat well at 9000 ft, almost like sex!!!!! lol

Top Bottom