TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1346.jpeg

Walter would say ‘It’s Blue Baby’

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I learned long time ago not to give a ch!t about what the girls products or suits do to the water. I stick to to the three month schedule but if water get all foamy and cloudy after the girls are in there and a few drinks get spilled in the water I just dump and refill. Much happier life that way.
Lol, my sister/husband use bromine as well and have seem to done well so far with it. Sticking to a strict regimen of water changes is utmost importance with bromine set up. I almost went bromine until i decided and learned about the newest sanitizing system of a (Swcg) and the less cumbersome it can be and a few fella's i know installing them in there 20-30k gallon swimming pools stateside and piping it into there HT's as well. No not a chemist either lol, just did alot of research/learning before i actually took possession of my HT last year. Was schooled by some pro's about listening to "spa store" bs and them basically selling you everything under the sun to have nice water. I did not want to be souping in a wide variety of chemicals personally. And actually learned some of the most basic things about water chemistry and what you can use naturally to combat water issues instead of buying there chit over/over. And i must say we have been enjoying some of the best water quality now for almost 10 months with 1 purge upon delivery and 2 fills. Your plan of dump/refill is a good 1 and just as easy, not so much when cold hits though then that becomes a pita.

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, my sister/husband use bromine as well and have seem to done well so far with it. Sticking to a strict regimen of water changes is utmost importance with bromine set up. I almost went bromine until i decided and learned about the newest sanitizing system of a (Swcg) and the less cumbersome it can be and a few fella's i know installing them in there 20-30k gallon swimming pools stateside and piping it into there HT's as well. No not a chemist either lol, just did alot of research/learning before i actually took possession of my HT last year. Was schooled by some pro's about listening to "spa store" bs and them basically selling you everything under the sun to have nice water. I did not want to be souping in a wide variety of chemicals personally. And actually learned some of the most basic things about water chemistry and what you can use naturally to combat water issues instead of buying there chit over/over. And i must say we have been enjoying some of the best water quality now for almost 10 months with 1 purge upon delivery and 2 fills. Your plan of dump/refill is a good 1 and just as easy, not so much when cold hits though then that becomes a pita.
Here in Sicamous it doesnt get to cold. Just changed water on Thursday. It takes about an hour to pump out and refill 2500 liters. Now it is snowing and sledding will be good tomorrow.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here in Sicamous it doesnt get to cold. Just changed water on Thursday. It takes about an hour to pump out and refill 2500 liters. Now it is snowing and sledding will be good tomorrow.
Wow that's a huge tub, and drained relatively fast. Longest part for me is the fill approx 1.25 hr and drain in 15 mins and that is 1400L.

Top Bottom