HoT GoSSiP !! REVELSToKE BC .. NEW CaT / 2nd ski- HiLL COMIN SOON ON BOULDER MOUnTaiN

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
101 VieWs iNN the billion dollar corporate world ...iTs caLLed ..... SLowwwwWWWW BurrrrrrrnnnnnnnNNNNNNNN !!!! TrusT me I've been educated ... where doooooo weeee Goooo nowwwwwWWW !!! the same place we always have ... we did NOT lose as as sledders only some people will have to move and a few property owners will haVe a fewWW extra bit coins iNN there pockKeTs and sledders will haVe memories from those cool sledding daYs from that side of life... there are no promises when progress moves forward.. this benefit s all those involved .... THiNKouTside .... fyi the old parking lot was across from boulder mountain resort back in the day thats were we would launch parking lot on had room for 15 trucKs and 2 place trailers ... all those involved put safety firsT and today we have 2 beautiful parking loTs a bridge and welcome centre provided foR us from all sides in the last 25 + years give or TaKe our medicine ... 2 adviL before reading o zone s posTs thanks mr MaxXxWeLL ... KaneDoG r those chocolate cHiPs in them there cooKiesssss !!! next hot sPot in the area is where infinite power sports is ... but government is doing study first for development ... the area is up for sale for 1.3 million wheres theres smoKe theres fire average house price in revy is between $360 - $460thousand 1.3million seems way to lowwwwWW

BS - you will be hard pressed to find a lot for 360k

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
short term ... Hmmm..!!! but the long term economic impact wiLL bring iNN billions of dollar s for the future going forward in revel stoke ... the only down side is there will be no access from fuLL sPeed rentals side for sledders and those that live there wiLL be impacted in 1waY or another .. for sledders they will continue Too launch from boulder or FrisBy and also a poss -A- BiLL -A- Tee of a new parking lot and a 2nd boulder cabin and 1new cabin on turtle .. this is aLL good sTuFF .. no braKes greaT QuesTion ... thanks,, also by doing this the 4 lane highway out town won't start till 10 to 30 km from revel stoke city limits to maintain that alpine feeling .. less noise traffic ...eTc ... hey thats kinda kool .. small tunnel under the highway now and again over the last 25 years at the safest point between smokey bear and boulder mountain resorT .. promises ??? big plans going uP n down the pipe when the roads r being built ... thanKs randy macdonald n rob Blair for setting me straight in Life ... rob Blair fine man owned operated proCon road builders for many yeaRs .. and randY macdonalds insight and practising legal adVice ... price Less .. o Yaa these guYs r the pioneers of sledding and the northwest parT of the kootneYs.. HoTsauce !!... hot LiPsTicK !!... HoT GoSSiP neveR sLeePs !! sTaRFiSH BoTToM wiT a PoWeRToP.. this is all for ouR BeNiFiT .. pasT ,presenT ,and for the FuTuRE going forward ,,, ADVANCE FREEDOM,,, unLocK the FUTuRE !!!

mmmmmm Robs 1200 summit pushin 25PSI....

Jesse showed me that a year or two back, I just drooled

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, for a moment there I thought you were joking. I can see now it's just another one of your attention seeking spamy posts.

For those that are actually taking this seriously; It takes years of public consultation, environmental assessments and planning. None of this has happened. You can't just secretly open a ski resort.
Not to mention that the Gaglardi's would probably do anything to block such a development.
Gaglardis have FiRST right of RE - FUSE - aLL ... on any ski hill being built... within revel stoke and outside the city limiTs... Tom is aLL iNN ... the group wouldn't sign the papers un less the RADIUS clause was extended beyond the city limits of revel stoke by another 50kms app.. in a circle touching the city limits of three valley gaP
where theres being ski hiLL logging and also at malakwa for futue consideration... queeest is being squeezed by skiers.. tom gaglardY changed his business plan from restaurant food n beverage to ski hill food n beverage ... proof he just purchased grouse mountain .. he will buy , build .. but will not merger at this time .. no worries good question .. o and the resT there just along for the RiDE ... tom has deep pockets and is very generous person.. my friend jeffs best mate is married to toms niece .. true story ... no worries all good .. i also can read between the lines .. no block pass here just gunna go straight throu the middle ... !! if revel stoke times review got a hold of this info the vibrations would be loud... kK-BoomMM BoxXx !!! puT some MiNTsauce on thaT GreeNThuMP nexT time.... before u start SucKing on iT my friend... and a touch of hoTsauce !!

Last edited:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the agreement between the club and province for Keystone area.

Grooming to begin in next couple years with trail developement this summer. Access will go up the existing logging road for Keystone Basin which basically for the most part is overgrown.

Parking will be off the highway on the expanded logging road up to 2.5 KM....

Small emergency shelter to be built on South end before shovel out.....

Thanks for the heads up O----ZOnnnnnneeeee....Ed---OuT........ Hot SAuce Yu maN..

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BS - you will be hard pressed to find a lot for 360k
i agree why is the land being sold for 1.3 million ...down around and buy infinite power sPoRts .. sledRent .. just on the right hand side past the lights on the way to boulder parking loT ... i have a call inn .. I'm waiting for a response

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the agreement between the club and province for Keystone area.

Grooming to begin in next couple years with trail developement this summer. Access will go up the existing logging road for Keystone Basin which basically for the most part is overgrown.

Parking will be off the highway on the expanded logging road up to 2.5 KM....

Small emergency shelter to be built on South end before shovel out.....

Thanks for the heads up O----ZOnnnnnneeeee....Ed---OuT........ Hot SAuce Yu maN..
yes sir i understand...keYsTone luv this place iTs a wonderland for sledders i will be back in revy from Mar 10 to the 17 ... alpine inn and suites judy at the desk 250-837-2116 call direcT 2 people $99.00 sledders rate an go from there... they also have 3 bed room deals... and kitchen suites ...1 of only 2 motels with steam shower saunas in bathroom with wall to wall tile ss ... most healthy way to take care of the body as we grow older and recover from bashing pow .... chew gum or have a candy to keep mouth from getting dry

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10---4 on dat......

Gotta love the ole Alpine,,,,

You playing with Willie. I mean staying with Willie..........
Gateway used to be good, the big 4 bed rooms

Till the hongcoovers bought it and ran it down to chit

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Gateway used to be good, the big 4 bed rooms

Till the hongcoovers bought it and ran it down to chit

Yup another Ole good time place.

Always had the kitchentte..... Hot wings. Hot sauce and garlic cheese bread....

That and home made nachos was the staple survival food for 7 nights....

Hardly ate but we sure drank our faces off. LOL.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10---4 on dat......

Gotta love the ole Alpine,,,,

You playing with Willie. I mean staying with Willie..........
I'm the iceMAN ... I'm melting ... please warm me uPpPppPP !!... hhaha !! lol !!.. have some Pro riders com in up... they want to know more about turboo settings at 9000 ft ... 3-5 secreT aGenTs 6006,8008,9009 ... see what happens !! alpine suites and daYs inn and the new monashee next door has new owners .. wit pooL - table and FooLs -BaLLeRs lol mar 10 to 17 ... wtf 165 sTocK hp at 9000 feet ...sounds like a mcRae day is in the worKs i believe they have that 9000 ft elevation .. kimrick u and everybody are welcome to come .. i post day closer to mar 10th dates

Top Bottom