HoT GoSSiP !! REVELSToKE BC .. NEW CaT / 2nd ski- HiLL COMIN SOON ON BOULDER MOUnTaiN

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LoookKK waY up aboVe FuLL sPeed ReNTaLs ... the logging is almost complete ... true lies ...

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LoookKK waY up aboVe FuLL sPeed ReNTaLs ... the logging is almost complete ... true lies ...
the NEW ReVeLsToKe BOULDER MounTaiN resorT is in position to accommodate the skiers of all kinds

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the NEW ReVeLsToKe BOULDER MounTaiN resorT is in position to accommodate the skiers of all kinds
FRoM SMOKEY BEAR / BASECAMP aLL property across to and from the highway will be purchased and CONVERTED to accommodate CaT/REC SKI / HELIO /

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the Extreme sports park that was supposed to get added to the resort? flightsuits and all that crazy stuff?

not peaks? nooo....

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect. I'm guessing this will allow boulder sledder's to rip over to the ski lodge for a meet and greet with the skiers. Sledder's will be welcome to go for a bite, maybe a beverage or 2 and co-mingle with the skiing community.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldn't be hard... not good.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-01 133233.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-03-01 133233.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 291

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FRoM SMOKEY BEAR / BASECAMP aLL property across to and from the highway will be purchased and CONVERTED to accommodate CaT/REC SKI / HELIO /
THE traiL - HEAD will be closed to sledders from base camp aLL the waY to the km2 intersection ... the trail - head will then be used for the cat ski bus to shuTTLE skiers up and down the mounTain<<<<<< sPy vs SpY >>>>>> The government is sneaking up on the sledders and all those involved in that area ??? and leasing ouT the LAND ... TOM - Gaa - LaRD-EEEE ownes dennys sandman HoTeLS revel stoke resort boulder mountain resorT dallas sTars grouse mountain eTC >>>U GET THE JiST now ... next time your in revy have a look at the logging they have done .. logging today has a purpose .. CMH is trading turtle property for a spot in the front >>>> Hmmmm KaneDoG pass -ouT the brownies .. ask yourSelf why FuLL sPeaD just bought ouT greaT canadian and 8 guys bought the glacier house hoTeL and daniel prevouis owner is now living in france... more to come aBouT RiGHT oF Passage on turtle and the kirk -uPpPpPpP - CreeeekkKKKK !! time to smoke peace pipe wiT O zone and friends at the top of the kirk up on the trail head to the 3 LaKes mar 12, 13 ,14 2021 i set uP TTeee - PEEEE and mash 4177 tenT or was that 4077 ..,,. we bust trail down sissY -BoY canYoN and then down the KirK - uPpPpP to where the new trail meeTs up at the boTToM of the backside of the entrance To TURTLE !!! ... puFF Puff .. we are sledders... buy doing this it will give the club leverage againsT aLL oDDs.... of government CMH and all those involved ... CMH and mike wiggle want 1 billion for compensation if they give up access across the top and bottom of the entrances of turtle ... money wasted cause iT has bad avY paths ... the way that is most cost effect is down the kirk up ... possible LeasT amount of risk ... send iNN the CLOwNS from aLL sides .. up and down break trail

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the Extreme sports park that was supposed to get added to the resort? flightsuits and all that crazy stuff?

not peaks? nooo....
peaks gets bought out and becomes ski lodge ... buT please sTiLL supporT peaKs .. and all the businesses over on that side ...

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not peaks? nooo....
sTiLL a lot of work going on behind the scenes from the government side (negotiation ) and there waiting for leases to expiry and raise taxes .. iTs importanT that support is still maintained ... business as usually .. please

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iNN the billion dollar corporate world ...iTs caLLed ..... SLowwwwWWWW BurrrrrrrnnnnnnnNNNNNNNN !!!! TrusT me I've been educated ... where doooooo weeee Goooo nowwwwwWWW !!! the same place we always have ... we did NOT lose as as sledders only some people will have to move and a few property owners will haVe a fewWW extra bit coins iNN there pockKeTs and sledders will haVe memories from those cool sledding daYs from that side of life... there are no promises when progress moves forward.. this benefit s all those involved .... THiNKouTside .... fyi the old parking lot was across from boulder mountain resort back in the day thats were we would launch parking lot on had room for 15 trucKs and 2 place trailers ... all those involved put safety firsT and today we have 2 beautiful parking loTs a bridge and welcome centre provided foR us from all sides in the last 25 + years give or TaKe our medicine ... 2 adviL before reading o zone s posTs thanks mr MaxXxWeLL ... KaneDoG r those chocolate cHiPs in them there cooKiesssss !!! next hot sPot in the area is where infinite power sports is ... but government is doing study first for development ... the area is up for sale for 1.3 million wheres theres smoKe theres fire average house price in revy is between $360 - $460thousand 1.3million seems way to lowwwwWW

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u launch from FuLLsPeed : .. some one has also built a small road trail in the back just after the 2km mark look for it next time your there goes to the top ... hmmmm maybe our only access will be on the kirkup trail FOR SLEDDERs... fyi couple years back they extended the veideman trail ... created terrain park for mtn bike in summer and the city view .. now comes the cat skiing .., then come the lift lines .hmmmmm... hey are the sledders getting whats called a block -Pass or the old egg timer effect ... DeNNys anyone ... yes Tom - Gaa -LarD - eeeee .. pass the salt n pepper .. extra hot sauce with those scrambled brains ... huh !!! ehhh !! fingers crossed hope for the best- western has more beer n whiskey ... sledders rockkk the house !!! cash is KiNG !!!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club made any comments towards this development?
i think i just popped the cherry as of today ... i see the future .. just a thought.. wheres their s smoke there s fire ... I'm sure they will not comment from a staffing position and from the board directors where lorne from base camp is the present president of the revel stoke snowmobile club i say this without malice or judgementit may or may not be a conflict of interest but i can only speak for myself a member and a citizen

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today is March 1st, not April. You're a month early.
i LiKe the way u THiNKouTside .. when doo we PlanT the TuLiP BuLBs is that in mar ,apr, or MaY ... asking for mY Mom !! HoT GoSSiP .. comes in goes in many forms but on any given sunday the bulbs must growW !! wish i had a greenThumb or a crysTaL but aLL i goTs is in -sTinK .. see the future , find the future ,build the future ... revel stoke has one of the largest snowFaLLs in the world and also bY region ... 2 areas for skiers iNN ReVeLSToKE is s drop in the bucket compared to the 10 plus areas that sledders have at there door sTepPpPpPpPp to sled ...500km radius for sledders to access .. That ReVs my HeaRT .. wooT !! wooT !!

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i LiKe the way u THiNKouTside .. when doo we PlanT the TuLiP BuLBs is that in mar ,apr, or MaY ... asking for mY Mom !! HoT GoSSiP .. comes in goes in many forms but on any given sunday the bulbs must growW !! wish i had a greenThumb or a crysTaL but aLL i goTs is in -sTinK .. see the future , find the future ,build the future ... revel stoke has one of the largest snowFaLLs in the world and also bY region ... 2 areas for skiers iNN ReVeLSToKE is s drop in the bucket compared to the 10 plus areas that sledders have at there door sTepPpPpPpPp to sled ...500km radius for sledders to access .. That ReVs my HeaRT .. wooT !! wooT !!

Sorry, for a moment there I thought you were joking. I can see now it's just another one of your attention seeking spamy posts.

For those that are actually taking this seriously; It takes years of public consultation, environmental assessments and planning. None of this has happened. You can't just secretly open a ski resort.
Not to mention that the Gaglardi's would probably do anything to block such a development.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldn't be hard... not good.
short term ... Hmmm..!!! but the long term economic impact wiLL bring iNN billions of dollar s for the future going forward in revel stoke ... the only down side is there will be no access from fuLL sPeed rentals side for sledders and those that live there wiLL be impacted in 1waY or another .. for sledders they will continue Too launch from boulder or FrisBy and also a poss -A- BiLL -A- Tee of a new parking lot and a 2nd boulder cabin and 1new cabin on turtle .. this is aLL good sTuFF .. no braKes greaT QuesTion ... thanks,, also by doing this the 4 lane highway out town won't start till 10 to 30 km from revel stoke city limits to maintain that alpine feeling .. less noise traffic ...eTc ... hey thats kinda kool .. small tunnel under the highway now and again over the last 25 years at the safest point between smokey bear and boulder mountain resorT .. promises ??? big plans going uP n down the pipe when the roads r being built ... thanKs randy macdonald n rob Blair for setting me straight in Life ... rob Blair fine man owned operated proCon road builders for many yeaRs .. and randY macdonalds insight and practising legal adVice ... price Less .. o Yaa these guYs r the pioneers of sledding and the northwest parT of the kootneYs.. HoTsauce !!... hot LiPsTicK !!... HoT GoSSiP neveR sLeePs !! sTaRFiSH BoTToM wiT a PoWeRToP.. this is all for ouR BeNiFiT .. pasT ,presenT ,and for the FuTuRE going forward ,,, ADVANCE FREEDOM,,, unLocK the FUTuRE !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom