Hot girl with sled

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Hi all

By hot I mean welding but I did get your attention. Ya.

I've posted a few things but I was saving the introduction until I got my new sled. So hi.

I'm Michelle and I've got a new toy.

DSCF0201a.JPG

She's an '04 and she's fantastic. 1000 km's, pipe, can, left throttle. All she needs now is a nice rack, snowboard that is and I'm set.

I've been riding for years but I'm kinda new to the big mountain thing. I'm also the production manager at Marathon truck decks so come by the booth at the show and say hi. What else . . . I like to play hockey, wakeboard, get my truck dirty and jump my mountainbike off cliffs.

Swansea and Steamboat Mtn 027c.jpg

See ya in the mountains

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey, Chelle....you Work With Jay Ross @ Marathon, Right?? I Recognized The Yard In The Background.... Welcome Aboard Again And Nice Pic Of You Jumpin' On You Bike!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderchowder works in sales at Academy Petroleum just around the corner from there. Nice sled and see ya at the sled show!!

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
ya that's the new single in box sled hauler called the "re-use-er-ate-or" as in we re-use the skids that our aluminum sheets come in on. LOL. Just kidding.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello hot girl i do work just up the street from you, at academy petroleum i saw that sled in the back of the truck all last week. i thought you made a dash for snow somewhere in the mt, as there was another sled on a trailer behind the truck.

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Ya the Doo was in the back of my truck and the powder special was on the trailer. I just bought the Doo in P.G. a week ago. The P.S. I've had for 10 yrs. I spent all summer building a new garage to house my toys but until I get the overhead door and the alarm in they'll stay here at the shop.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Hot girl with sled- Needs an Avalanche Course ??

Welcome Chelle

Nice choice of sled...

Check out the AV courses offered this year and get Mark, Jay & Vaughn to attend and make it a Corporate Meeting (Haha).

Avalanche Courses

or call Brian at 780-437-4706

See you on the hills

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
That's a great idea. Jay and I were just looking at the avy course schedule today. I think you have to call it corporate retreat or business planning session.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi Chelle, nice pics :specool:Are those wooden decks a bit cheaper than the aluminum ones? Probably not as sturdy though.... I'll stop by your booth at the show and check out your rack,, I mean deck. ;)

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Hey Chelle thats a hot sled, worth the wait eh. Can't wait for the nytro. We still going 2 revy nov 2, see if we can get stuck ha ha. U working at the show this weekend?
Dwayne

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
ya I'll be there on friday if I can get away from the shop and saturday for sure all day.

Dwayne I'll call you later about Revy.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of AVY courses, we're trying to get one near Valemount in December and need a few more folks. Its the week + course. Contact Lisa at the Terracana if your interested

Top Bottom