Horsey Creek

oly

Reaction score
Ya I know Curtis! Snow was pretty stable. I did a steep thing through the trees where I had a pretty good chance not to bring anything down.... But didn't rule out tree branch to the face! We played on the meadow side of the big hills. Went to Clemina today. Snow was pretty good especially in spots where people tend to not play! ie: trees and such. P.s. my face hurts.. Lol

oly

Reaction score
Went up again on Sunday and had blue bird day! Probed 210 cm of snow. Trail was in great shape and groomed on the way down, Thanks Mac! A few guys came in behind us and on the way down the creek track ruts were forming. I hope they filled them in on the way down. I have some great pics and footage I will try to figure out how to put on here.

oly

Reaction score

I hope this works.. It has taken me $ hours to get to this point.. fml:beer:

doostylz

Reaction score
Hey Oly its Todd nice work on the vid. My battery was dead once we got down and it didnt get us coming down the creek. I did get afew ok vids of us up top.

Reactions: oly

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the waterfall alright, I had stalled my sled half way down last year in a technical section thought it was game over a few times. Note to everybody if you use the access refill your trenches for the next guy.

oly

Reaction score
Haha. Thats some wicked lookin orange duct tape you got goin there oly.. :beer::cool:
Sled runs great with that orange tape ;) makes it fast:beer: Hood has some character thats for sure. Thanks again Glen for gettin it rideable, Great service:d

CanadianZ71

Reaction score
Looks like its in really good shape this year. Can't wait.

Nice Video work, you got my blood pumpin!

• Thanks

Relic

Reaction score
Nice vids stii makes the hair stand on my back going up waterfall. Oly at you 9 min mark when you ture right at creek crossing ,next time in go abot 200ft straight then right down trough trees to small lake and up hill and you miss the whole second vally and still end up in same place (medows)

• Thanks

Buster

Reaction score
Great vid and I see what we missed last year because the trail wasn't broke up the water fall yet thanks!!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard the waterfall is all ice and holes, be careful in there. you might what to call Mac to see if it is even possible to get up there.

oly

Reaction score
Was there sunday. The worst I seen in awhile! It is very bad icy and pretty pounde out! That's what 8 days of sun and plus 10 will do. My self honestly would not go in until another big snow fall. Sunday morning I spent 2 hours walking up and down filling the trenches and breaking up the ice just to get my group in. I tell you it is very shitty walking up that! Specially in + 10 conditions! 2 groups didn't know what they were in for and turned around an went home. But on the other hand if ou want to have a work out there are a little bit of snow we left in the trees to play in!

Top Bottom