Horses in Mcbride

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not very good on the computor but i see the moderators name come up quite a bit (summitric sledbunnyracing etc) i was wondering if the moderators (because i dont know how to do it) could set up a fund contact name address etc so a person could send a donation to people doing all the work to get the horse out every little bit helps out maybe for some gas hay even a cup of coffee for the people volunteering there time at xmas this is the best way i can put this toghter hope i made some sense YOU CAN EXPECT $50 BUCKS FROM ME TO START THE FUND i only thing i need help with is where and who to send the money to sincercly Lohnie L from Lloydminster ab

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ron from snowandmud has set up a paypal system to get the money to Barry in McBride.
Here is the link. You don't need to have paypal, this will also accept Visa, M/C and AMEX.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2000099

Im not very good on the computor but i see the moderators name come up quite a bit (summitric sledbunnyracing etc) i was wondering if the moderators (because i dont know how to do it) could set up a fund contact name address etc so a person could send a donation to people doing all the work to get the horse out every little bit helps out maybe for some gas hay even a cup of coffee for the people volunteering there time at xmas this is the best way i can put this toghter hope i made some sense YOU CAN EXPECT $50 BUCKS FROM ME TO START THE FUND i only thing i need help with is where and who to send the money to sincercly Lohnie L from Lloydminster ab

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom