horberg to nordeg ride sat the nov 13th...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going out to falls creek on thursday to the back side of ram falls..... looking for a few more peeps to go.... have 3 three going so far

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about the falls creek u wanted to do??? tomarrow? rob and i so far... looking for more for either one.... the wife says i can't do both tho....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k i will.... robs done it before and i never have...... so i will know now and robs not around we can still go....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok we will be unloading at 8:30 am at horberg..... skeg and most water will be frozen so it will be a good ride... thinkin about 6 - 7 hrs..... normal is like 10 hrs... call jeff at 403 352 0488

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it was awsome.... spoiled a few hunters... ha ha .... went from horberg to nordegg in 4.5 hrs... all the skeg and hole were frozen... it was kind of nice for a change....

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it was awsome.... spoiled a few hunters... ha ha .... went from horberg to nordegg in 4.5 hrs... all the skeg and hole were frozen... it was kind of nice for a change....

Man alive, you must have been haulin on it !!!!!
I just did this ride with Hadster in Oct. and we did it in about 9 hrs. We did have a few break-downs in the skeg though and a few "coffee breaks" !! LOL Sunday was a little faster for us as we didn't fool around to much, and we did it in about 7 hrs. So you guys must have been flat out !!
How cold was it out there ?? And problems or issues ??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope... just a pissed off hunter on the trail..... he said if we were hunter that he would have broke our guns..... said there was a buck right before we came...... ahhhhhhhhhhhh....... we didn't ride real hard... just made lots of time cause there was no soft spots at all....

BigGreg

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture or discription of the Horberg unloading area?
I went out a few weeks ago to take a look and ended up in the campground.
Me and a few buddies want to do this trail next spring and would like to tag along with a group that was done it before.

Thanks

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture or discription of the Horberg unloading area?
I went out a few weeks ago to take a look and ended up in the campground.
Me and a few buddies want to do this trail next spring and would like to tag along with a group that was done it before.

Thanks

theres a sign that says horberg pointing left just after a gravel road that goes up a big hill.... at the sign [ theres is a y you go right there and follow it till a open spot . ] unload there and keep following the road ur on till the power - pipe line.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to make the trip as well next year.

I will bring tex 78 a beer since I have been giving him a bad time..:beer::beer::beer:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can this trip be made with a quad all winter?

It depends on how much snow is on trails. Right now the snow is between 8 -12 inches in places. I am sure if a guy wants to he could ride it all year.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes most years I'm out there all yr around, but yes when it snows too much, you wait until spring.
I have not been out there yet this winter.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed them all this year. Hopefully I don't miss it in the spring, it sure sounds like a gooder.

Top Bottom