Hope Creek 2009/10

Hudson_M1000

Reaction score
Thanks guys ,Deadly Video. We have been out to Quartz a few times but would really like to know where hope creek is at.If you could let me know that would be cool

BENDER 151

Reaction score
Sik vid..pow looks awsome..hope to ride golden area this year sometime..:beer:

wakeskate18

Reaction score
:beer:

Hey that is a sweet map of hope that you have going. Is there anyway that you can post the whole thing? I have been to hope a couple times before but never found the endless bowls that people are talking about. We always seem to get stuck in an area where there is a large mountain to your right and some bowls to your left but it appears that people go through the trees to the left (same area as in video) I beleive it is where you say you got your quad too. Does this sound right or....?

OR should a guy be going to this other area Bush-FX or Vals as you are calling it???:beer:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this coming from the Guy calling me a knob this spring for posting 2 out 40 good pic's at gorman,thought the name rang a bell. here you go anyways wakeskake18 hope you don't bad mouth this post too?

Originally Posted by wakeskate18 View Post 01 04 09

dude you need to lay off the pics and just post good ones...there was about 2 in all the 40 pics you posted you knob.

Attachments

• hope 2.jpg
    hope 2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 73
  • hope3.jpg
    hope3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 62

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and a buddy are heading out from Calgary on Saturday morning with hopes of hitting up Hope. Neither of us have ever been, I was wondering if anyone else was heading out that way and wouldn't mind showing us around.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe 2 of us will be heading towards Hope or Chatter creek on Friday and/or Saturday. If you see a black megacab with 2 place enclosed trailer or 2 guys on a M8 Sno pro and a white dragon don't hesitate to come say hello.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might be up that way with the big sled if I can find some fuel haha.More than likely there's going to be peeps up there,still forecasting sun ti'll 8th.

Flange99

Reaction score
this coming from the Guy calling me a knob this spring for posting 2 out 40 good pic's at gorman,thought the name rang a bell. here you go anyways wakeskake18 hope you don't bad mouth this post too?

Originally Posted by wakeskate18 View Post 01 04 09

dude you need to lay off the pics and just post good ones...there was about 2 in all the 40 pics you posted you knob.

Hahaha....he probably didn't even remember calling you out like that...over some photos no less. Good memory Carbon!

wakeskate18

Reaction score
Carbon,

Sorry about that BS that i layed on you about the pictures. Was probably pissed off about work or something like that. MY BAD.

Anyways you can post all the maps you want on here as they are REALLY good!!!

Now if you can find it deep in your heart and tell me how to get the Valenciees that would be sick! Do you go all the way to the parking lot for chatter in the spring? We are heading out this weekend and was hoping to check out the new area, that is if you recommend it!!!:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom