Honda Pioneer or Yamaha vicking? Help me decided other comments will be looked at

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The honda does catch more fish, i will grant you that...........

On a side note, at least there are no quads to slow you down on the "drive"........

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The honda does catch more fish, i will grant you that...........

On a side note, at least there are no quads to slow you down on the "drive"........

Rick was just talking about that incident. Lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be having a kawi 4 seater out this weekend, i think it will be great

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both are to wide to be practical for any real world application, gonna force you up the middle of every trail so you will be doing serious mudding or becoming a full time lumberjack.

The Rzr is the best Sxs bar none and the 900 is as reliable as they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree... but only sits two... wont work for me... their 4 seater is a Limo... won't work for me... best fit is the Kawi 4 seater... just not sure i like it's belt system

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of friends bought the Hondas. (Die hard high mileage riders). They asked for my .02, told them I wouldn't buy the Honda as their 680 quads are under powered & share same driveline. They stated only for around acreage & trailride with grandkids (hard pack), I said ok, your cash, buy what you want. Went for a ride, smooth, tranny great, tire size maxed, flexible, but not for me. Viking, nope, had a Rhino with a seat & cage, still under powered & ended up lifting,cdi,clutch machining, tires, way better, but if the Kawi were available, no brainer. RZR is great, but a big unit in a 4 seater. For me either Kawi or RZR-4! Good luck!

in BC we do a lot of hard pack and some deep mud but short runs... how is the engine breaking and belt in those Kawis? If Rzr sold a 4 seater same dimensions as kawi... Id own one... there i said it... i'd buy a poo but only their sxs

Top Bottom