Holy crap

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well turned a three drive home into a five and half hour drive but no ones hurt truck and trailer are still in good shape (minor stuff to be fixed ) looking back at it not sure if i could of done anything to prevent it ... while waiting for two truck a little what i think was a subaru was doing about 20kms past me i look back and see him in the ditch drivng along fence made it to next approach and drove right out ... friggin icey roads
glad to hear everyone's okay and the damage is minimal. can't keep a good man down....:beer:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and i now vote for this thread to be called holy sheeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt

No doubt! myabe its a blessing in disguise that i need parts and couldnt go the rockpile today! Another buddy of mine that I was suppose to ride with today had a terrible day. was so windy today they could hardly ride...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well turned a three drive home into a five and half hour drive but no ones hurt truck and trailer are still in good shape (minor stuff to be fixed ) looking back at it not sure if i could of done anything to prevent it ... while waiting for two truck a little what i think was a subaru was doing about 20kms past me i look back and see him in the ditch drivng along fence made it to next approach and drove right out ... friggin icey roads

No doubt! myabe its a blessing in disguise that i need parts and couldnt go the rockpile today! Another buddy of mine that I was suppose to ride with today had a terrible day. was so windy today they could hardly ride...

oh the ride today was great .... the wind was howling at the top of the mountains but not where we were a couple of stucks all in all a great day with an adventure at the end

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on. Ya my buddy sent me a text when they got down said the snow was sick but brutally windy. the drifts were just awesome apparently a few stucks for them too.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on. Ya my buddy sent me a text when they got down said the snow was sick but brutally windy. the drifts were just awesome apparently a few stucks for them too.

all things considering still a great day .... ill take pics of damage tomorow kinda thinking now i should of took pics of it on its side in ditch but figured id be better off sitting in truck if something crazy happened ... but i did get a good look at trailer underneath lol

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on hows the underside lookin? need new paint yet?;) ya when the roads are that bad your safest sitting in the truck. definately put some pics up tmw!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
all things considering still a great day .... ill take pics of damage tomorow kinda thinking now i should of took pics of it on its side in ditch but figured id be better off sitting in truck if something crazy happened ... but i did get a good look at trailer underneath lol

Holy crap is an understatement! I agree with you Holy sheeeeeeeeettttttttt would be more appropriate!

I guess the one consolation is that it coulda been worse.....sleds come loose in the trailer, truck over turned, polarice hurt, etc.

Good old Super Clamps, eh! Just think what the trailer would like if those clamps came undone? Sure glad you're okay.:beer::beer::beer:

Too bad buddy. Where did it happen?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap is an understatement! I agree with you Holy sheeeeeeeeettttttttt would be more appropriate!

I guess the one consolation is that it coulda been worse.....sleds come loose in the trailer, truck over turned, polarice hurt, etc.

Good old Super Clamps, eh! Just think what the trailer would like if those clamps came undone? Sure glad you're okay.:beer::beer::beer:

Too bad buddy. Where did it happen?

about 10 kms up 22 ... road was fine for the first bit then all of a sudden black ice ... another good thing oncoming traffic a long ways away

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ol' black ice trick....now you got more things to doo!

What is the time frame for fixing?

well once im going to go out in a bit and un hook get the reciever/ball out replace that ... phone factory outlet trailers and get a new latch for door...and a couple of marker lights ... thats what i know for damage in dark might be more today .. hope not end of day pretty freeeking lucky

Top Bottom