Holy crap

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
today's the day....I'll have the camera ready!

with the wind in the Pass today at 100 kms, maybe it would be nice to have a camera in his truck.

Hoping he doesn't get blown into the ditch....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hoez ya da king of post whores, take god care of your batteries, :d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well you had that vibrating appliance on extra high.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
makes it easy on the 10 fingers. they don't get so tired.:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ouch that usually takes a while to heal up.

so your not the top poster today, what happened .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to work today, need to pay some bills. had a few good laughs the last few days.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
today's the day....I'll have the camera ready!

with the wind in the Pass today at 100 kms, maybe it would be nice to have a camera in his truck.

Hoping he doesn't get blown into the ditch....

ummm good thing i didnt read this before it happened .... not a fun feeling seeing trailer sideways back and forth across road finally trailer going sideways in ditch catching a lip and tipping it. on its side .. a one hour wait for tow truck ... get trailer upright and of course a visit by the cops (same ones as at the staging area ) so had a chuckle ...imspected precious cargo inside crap came off the shelf but other than that superclamps kept sleds where they were supposed to be ... so slight crinkling done to trailer between man door and front sled door , also lost the clip that holds the man door open a marker light and a bent reciver on the truck and thats it for damage that i can see in the dark and no i didnt take pics

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ummm good thing i didnt read this before it happened .... not a fun feeling seeing trailer sideways back and forth across road finally trailer going sideways in ditch catching a lip and tipping it. on its side .. a one hour wait for tow truck ... get trailer upright and of course a visit by the cops (same ones as at the staging area ) so had a chuckle ...imspected precious cargo inside crap came off the shelf but other than that superclamps kept sleds where they were supposed to be ... so slight crinkling done to trailer between man door and front sled door , also lost the clip that holds the man door open a marker light and a bent reciver on the truck and thats it for damage that i can see in the dark and no i didnt take pics
wow....that sucks man. :(

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....that sucks man. :(

well turned a three drive home into a five and half hour drive but no ones hurt truck and trailer are still in good shape (minor stuff to be fixed ) looking back at it not sure if i could of done anything to prevent it ... while waiting for two truck a little what i think was a subaru was doing about 20kms past me i look back and see him in the ditch drivng along fence made it to next approach and drove right out ... friggin icey roads

Top Bottom