Holy crap

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What a day. I leave to plow a few drieways, get the mail, and doo a few chores and all hell breaks out.

Threads all over the place with pages of posts and near record post counts. Peeps banned, batteries and pepperoni being randomly tossed about, Maxwell's girl friends, Shan getting forceful, and I haven't read it all yet.

Can't get the post count up as there is too much reading!

I'll say it again, What a day on S&M....just crazy! We need snow and warm weather.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
What a day. I leave to plow a few drieways, get the mail, and doo a few chores and all hell breaks out.

Threads all over the place with pages of posts and near record post counts. Peeps banned, batteries and pepperoni being randomly tossed about, Maxwell's girl friends, Shan getting forceful, and I haven't read it all yet.

Can't get the post count up as there is too much reading!

I'll say it again, What a day on S&M....just crazy! We need snow and warm weather.

Fawk, it was nuts, good day to be post prostitutin.
I`ve never laughed so hard in my life.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good day !!! Boss was a little mad, had to much to read today..:d

Cutting Edge

Reaction score
and that i know sounds petty but

I had nothing to do with it but OK131313 got banned for what? it has been a great day today.....never laughed so hard in my life......fell of the chair a few times.......great day!

I even had to change the batteries in my mouse because there was so much movement with it today! good thing I have spare AA's should I be running reg Energizer like I am or lithium?

Last edited:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me too FS i started readn about 2:45 or so went down town to pick up the wife and and wtf missed it all:eek: was entertaining while it lasted:d:beer:

Top Bottom