Holy crap

Cutting Edge

Reaction score
me too FS i started readn about 2:45 or so went down town to pick up the wife and and wtf missed it all:eek: was entertaining while it lasted:d:beer:

I have to go charge my batteries....eat....... and I should be back......I got noting done today lol......but well worth the fun! ding ding round two????

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to go charge my batteries....eat....... and I should be back......I got noting done today lol......but well worth the fun! ding ding round two????

Well tell us what happend, don't keep us all in suspense..........:eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read it buddy! About 6 different topics and I don't know how many pages....just crazy!

Maybe take a fast reader about an hour...

I are but the main thread is gone, that's the gooder......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bwahahahahaha, just never heard of the intraweb graveyard,
i wonder if thats where all the old dead postwhores go.

Nope just the dead and deleted posts, we keep the whores around for fun......:eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did I, Was out in Westlock all day today working. Got in at 5:30. Have no email or Tapatalk on the I-phone, waiting for my I-4. So missed out, seen the mods did a fine job. :d

Sure and now your in the green room laughing your ass off with the rest of the mods aren't you rk...... Tell us the truth now :eek: it had to have been a gooder for Shan be stern, that lady doesn't rattle easy.

Top Bottom