Holly crap its hot

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stopped at Oatman Arizona. Each year they have a egg fry contest on the street. 106 F outside.

Cool little town to visit

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came across this picture in my phone yesterday, matched the temp at that time only +......

Attachments

• IMG_4151[1].PNG
    IMG_4151[1].PNG
    753.3 KB · Views: 267

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jacky and I are looking for cheap flights to Vegas, Their in the mid 40's and looking at some good prices ;)
Went there in the mid 40's two years ago. Never left the lazy river at the MGM except to get more buckets of beer and piss.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went there in the mid 40's two years ago. Never left the lazy river at the MGM except to get more buckets of beer and piss.

I made that mistake as well, 43 degrees and my red headed wife and I had to walk a 1/2 a Vegas block to get to a show, (walked the rest in the hotels or walk ways) half way there she was already burning....we became night crawlers, slept during the day and cruised at night when it cooled down to 35....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A low of 5C last night and the furnace with thermostat set below 15C came on this morning. I sure shut that sucker of in a hurry.

A break from the constant heat is nice but only for a day or two.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A low of 5C last night and the furnace with thermostat set below 15C came on this morning. I sure shut that sucker of in a hurry.

A break from the constant heat is nice but only for a day or two.

I really have no idea but i would bet you were the only one in canada with a furnace on

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I really have no idea but i would bet you were the only one in canada with a furnace on

Well Banff had a low temp last night of 3C. Betting some people there burned some LNG.

I didn't turn it on just didn't have the thermostat set low enough. Normally in around the 15 degree mark winter and summer (unless of course we are gone and can't use the wood stoves)

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
Well Banff had a low temp last night of 3C. Betting some people there burned some LNG.

I didn't turn it on just didn't have the thermostat set low enough. Normally in around the 15 degree mark winter and summer (unless of course we are gone and can't use the wood stoves)
i live near whitehorse in the yukon, and it went down to +4C during the night a week ago. we had to light our woodstove.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the news this am said jasper was the coldest spot in Canada last night, Brrr.

ya i have done that on the trailer, and forgot, next thing i know i'm filling 2- 30lb propane bottles lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we laugh here every time i turn the furnace off the next day the temp drops, same when i turn it on the temp rises. :d

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife complained how cold it was this morning in our house.I told her she was still dreaming.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this last few days the temps a night have dropped, big difference from the last week or two. temps in trailer didn't drop a lot. hot n muggy. made a cold beer very welcome.

Top Bottom