Hockey Jerseys for The PW REVY Ride

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are planning on a Shirt, let me know how you want your name to appear on it!

Example.................

Revy-names.jpg

Can not view jersey says it was removed by photobucket

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you really want to see Johnny in a Thong???????

1158143427970um5.jpg

9hundo

maybe your country in top corner like home team vistor deal?or not sure how your press works is it possible for different places?town or ?looks good the way you have it to!meeting of the countries!any ideas on sponsor $.could maybe scare up a bit of cash for advertizing!

Home vs. Visitor....so like CA gets black on red and the U.S. gets red on black type of thing? That'd be kinda cool:beer: What's the ratio so far? I figure to make it fair, gonna have to be two Canadians to every one U.S...we're just that good;)

S

sldgy

how the hell did dever get two green weinies?

black on white with a big red P on the front of those who are the perverted whores

S

sldgy

hahahahha is that what you want on your jersey????

"Hippie"

"Choppe Liver"

"Salad Greens"

you call it!!!

hippie would be good and maybe wife of hippie for Jill:)

(what the hell does salad greens mean?)

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Home vs. Visitor....so like CA gets black on red and the U.S. gets red on black type of thing? That'd be kinda cool:beer: What's the ratio so far? I figure to make it fair, gonna have to be two Canadians to every one U.S...we're just that good;)
you guys already way far behind in the drinking department.... may have to swing it back to 2 US to 1 Can.... and we havent started on the politics or economy yet.....

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at getting lost when we leave your arse's behind!!!:eek::D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom