Hockey Jerseys for The PW REVY Ride

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tic Toc, as you know Papafinger has been working hard on the "PW REVY Ride".

Part of his and our plan is to product a Shirt the Commemorate the Ride. It was decided to make the shirt a Hockey Jersey.

SledChick came up this this great design. It is a work in progress. The final image will depend on our choose of Jerseys.

sledlogo-1.jpg

So..............here is your chance to provide some input.

hockeyjerseys11.jpg

hockeyjerseys5.jpg

hockeyjerseys2.jpg

hockeyjerseys14.jpg

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Mr. Dever going to ask my mommy if I can go..........:eek::eek:

I like red black and white....

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The logo would look great on the Newly designed Summer Sucks Jersey.

W

woodies

can we order our own style?and of course our names on back i assume?the logo is a bit weird the sled i mean, looks like an angel or something?thinking about it i want my name on the arm because of avy bags on all the time.and also don't want to have a target for JBB!!!

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can we order our own style?and of course our names on back i assume?the logo is a bit weird the sled i mean, looks like an angel or something?
Its a Nytro!!!!

Yes, Names are a must!!! IMO

W

woodies

still looks like an angel!i think 40 peeps wandering around like 1 hockey team might be unnerving to the locals!lol

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
slill looks like an angel!i think 40 peeps wandering around like 1 hockey team might be unnerving to the locals!lol
just dont wear it out to the gay bar with Johnny!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i liked the logo you were usng the other day on the max thread with twisted boost, and johnny be boosted!!!!!!! also, names on the back are avery good idea but rea names or internet names?? i'd go with internet, since we already know them, and i get confused very easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i liked the logo you were usng the other day on the max thread with twisted boost, and johnny be boosted!!!!!!! also, names on the back are avery good idea but rea names or internet names?? i'd go with internet, since we already know them, and i get confused very easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am playing with a high bred logo... lets see what I come up with.

Usernames on the back is the way to go. IMO

W

woodies

can we order our own style?and of course our names on back i assume?the logo is a bit weird the sled i mean, looks like an angel or something?thinking about it i want my name on the arm because of avy bags on all the time.and also don't want to have a target for JBB!!!
work it denver,pick our own home team/ visitor colours? i like 133

Top Bottom