Hockey Jerseys for The PW REVY Ride

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
i liked the logo you were usng the other day on the max thread with twisted boost, and johnny be boosted!!!!!!! also, names on the back are avery good idea but rea names or internet names?? i'd go with internet, since we already know them, and i get confused very easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha Bucky gets confused ... nnnooooo LOL

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just dont wear it out to the gay bar with Johnny!!!!

Looks great Troy. I vote anything black and red. Hate to agree with the pre-adolescent boost but I am going to have to. LOL

Thank you so much for doing this. I hope everything goes smoothly and if you need anything let me know.

Talk to ya soon,
Wes

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great Troy. I vote anything black and red. Hate to agree with the pre-adolescent boost but I am going to have to. LOL

Thank you so much for doing this. I hope everything goes smoothly and if you need anything let me know.

Talk to ya soon,
Wes

So is there a choice in colors per individual or vote on one..?
Anything v-necked is excellent!! I'm not picky.. just proud to be there with a great bunch of people!!!

S

sldgy

i liked the logo you were usng the other day on the max thread with twisted boost, and johnny be boosted!!!!!!! also, names on the back are avery good idea but rea names or internet names?? i'd go with internet, since we already know them, and i get confused very easily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already confused and I haven't even heard the question.:eek:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
played with this idea a little today

REV-standing4.jpg

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need some ideas for text where it says Canada and U.S.A.. I only Put those there to start to conversation.

sledlogo-working.jpg

sledlogo-working5.jpg

W

woodies

maybe your country in top corner like home team vistor deal?or not sure how your press works is it possible for different places?town or ?looks good the way you have it to!meeting of the countries!any ideas on sponsor $.could maybe scare up a bit of cash for advertizing!

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imsick can be our mascot!!!! Here Kitty Here Kitty

sicko.jpg

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are planning on a Shirt, let me know how you want your name to appear on it!

Example.................

Revy-names.jpg

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are planning on a Shirt, let me know how you want your name to appear on it!

Example.................

Revy-Names.jpg

thats perfect right there... hundo needs a 9 in front of it.
Are we picking an individual jersey style?

Top Bottom