high river flooding RCMP lawsuit

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guns are Weapons.........their sole purpose is to kill. A snowmobiles purpose is not to kill, a golf clubs purpose is not to kill. A gun was designed kill. Silly compairison. You do own a weapon. You may use it for legal purposes but it is still a weapon.

So when I shoot at a paper target at the gun range I'm killing it?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with having weapons any ways?? Shouldn't a person be able to protect them self?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
So when I shoot at a paper target at the gun range I'm killing it?

Nope! Just practicing to kill something......

Otherwise, why do you own the gun,,,,,,

They didnt give us gumbby bears when I joined the military.... They gave us a rifle (not a gun) go figure why......

This site me brocken... lol hahahahahhaha

dsenych

Reaction score
Nope! Just practicing to kill something......

Otherwise, why do you own the gun,,,,,,

I totally agree! I say the exact same thing to people about Javelin Throwers! Wake up people! Javelins are offensive weapons and one of these days they're gonna get you! You think high school kids throw javelins in track and field just for the sport? Heavens no! They are practising to kill!

dsenych

Reaction score
Don't get me started on dart throwers... those bastards are working up to something big; I can feel it!

Attachments

• comitatusplum.jpg
    comitatusplum.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 127

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone dead set against firearms can always move to a country which holds their views. It will not take them long to realize what a big mistake their thinking holds. They will come back to this country wanting to purchase firearms.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone dead set against firearms can always move to a country which holds their views. It will not take them long to realize what a big mistake their thinking holds. They will come back to this country wanting to purchase firearms.

I love guns. But saying they aren't a weapon is just ridiculous.

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love guns. But saying they aren't a weapon is just ridiculous.
I agree, but the way the term weapon is losely used is TOTALLY wrong as well. it is not a weapon until it is used to harm someone..imo.... in which case many things can qualify as a "weapon".....including, baseball bats, golf clubs, vehicles,.....wmd's, pressure cookers..

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, but the way the term weapon is losely used is TOTALLY wrong as well. it is not a weapon until it is used to harm someone..imo.... in which case many things can qualify as a "weapon".....including, baseball bats, golf clubs, vehicles,.....wmd's, pressure cookers..

True,, I have a Baseball bat in my truck. I call it the equalizer...lol

Top Bottom