Lou Dobbs - Maria Bartiromo, Jeanine Pirro added to disinformation lawsuits

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need to pick up a history book. The brownshirts weren’t the hitler youth. And kudos to your dad. Part of the greatest generation. But lots of good men have pantywaists for kids.[/QUOTE

The Sturmabteilung literally "Storm Detachment", was the Nazi Party's original paramilitary ... The official uniform of the SA was the
brown shirt with a brown tie. ... Its successor, the Hitler Youth[FONT=arial, sans-serif] (Hitlerjugend or HJ), remained under SA .

I just copied this from Wikipedia. I googled Brown Shirt Hitler Youth. Same Wiki page says Mussolini had a "black shirts" following.

By the way fireman I have read several dozen books related to WW1 and WW2 and continue to reading on the subject regularly and
[/FONT]I do visit the battle [FONT=arial, sans-serif]fields and cemeteries in Europe usually every year since my daughter now lives in Holland. Having said this I do not consider myself an authority on the subject by any stretch. I can however carry on an intelligent conversation on the subject albeit with a Canadian biased. [/FONT]

Top Bottom