Hi-Torque Rollers

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i was looking for some rollers for my clutch when i come across these guys, hi-torque rollers. Now they offer a 1mm and 2mm oversize which i require for my sled but my question is why are they selling some with double the bushing material??

Also has anyone used these? are they worth the little extra cost? I know right now i go through a set of primary & secondary rollers a season.

Hi-Torque Rollers

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used the Hi-torque rollers in a few sleds now. The double wall bushing material is supposed to be longer wearing and made from a better shock absorbing material. It should give more reliability and better performance than oem rollers. Thats what I remember reading. Is it true? Well the OEM rollers don't seem to hold up as well as the Hi-Torques thats for sure.

Their secondary rollers should deffinetly last 2-3 seasons for most guys. Make sure you replace the pivot bolts if you are doing the secondary rollers.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live not too far from these guys and they are great people. I run thier stuff in my sled and am very happy with it. These guys know sleds, and wouldnt sell something that doesnt work.

Top Bottom