Hi I'm Sleddingmom's Daughter

94fordguy

Welcome to the site, Your mom speaks very highly of you and the others... sounds like you'll fit in just great:beer::beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you will be as much as an ASSet here as your mom is :rolleyes: I apologies in advance for all the Riff Raff in here :d We're doing our best at cleaning it up for such a Red Carpet VIP Gal as Yourself :d but at the moment the residents are running the asylum :smiliestirthepot: Don't forget to ask Bog about his 8-track collection and his bubble gum flavored windex, he really is an inspiration to us here :p
I really like your new ride and if it were mine I'd keep it murdered out black and wouldn't molest it with decals or paint. Cheerz.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the site. I'm sure you will be as much as an ASSet here as your mom is :rolleyes: I apologies in advance for all the Riff Raff in here :d We're doing our best at cleaning it up for such a Red Carpet VIP Gal as Yourself :d but at the moment the residents are running the asylum :smiliestirthepot: Don't forget to ask Bog about his 8-track collection and his bubble gum flavored windex, he really is an inspiration to us here :p
I really like your new ride and if it were mine I'd keep it murdered out black and wouldn't molest it with decals or paint. Cheerz.

Can't you feel the love......it's all around us, yet another reportable post....Bwahahahaha

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pssssssssssst............. he's an ASSet too. I think he's a part of that riff raff people talk about.............:p:d

Top Bottom