Hi I'm Sleddingmom's Daughter

Mom's daughter

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Sleddingmom's daughter. I just bought a 250 Ninja and I love it. I pick it up on Tuesday. Look forward to meeting you guys, Trish has told me alot about her imaginary friends! :d:d

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm Sleddingmom's daughter. I just bought a 250 Ninja and I love it. I pick it up on Tuesday. Look forward to meeting you guys, Trish has told me alot about her imaginary friends! :d:d

welcome , posts from mom looks like your family has alot of fun and some good stories:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi and welcome. Soon we'll have the whole family on here. So, tell us some really good stories about your mom...... And no she can't ground you or get mad heck that's what networking is all about...... ;)

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi and welcome. Soon we'll have the whole family on here. So, tell us some really good stories about your mom...... And no she can't ground you or get mad heck that's what networking is all about...... ;)

Heck yea, Tell lots of stories, after all, you are only talking to imaginary friends:d

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heck yea, Tell lots of stories, after all, you are only talking to imaginary friends:d

Haa haaaaa!!! I have no stories. Some might even say I'm somewhat angelic...
I'm happy you are here Sweetie! Wooo hooo! Your bike rocks! One more sleep eh!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haa haaaaa!!! I have no stories. Some might even say I'm somewhat angelic...
I'm happy you are here Sweetie! Wooo hooo! Your bike rocks! One more sleep eh!

OK, hold the phone, your a good Ukrainian girl and so is my mom at least that's what she tells me which is different from what my grandmother and all of mom's friends tell me so there has to be stories :rolleyes:....:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OK, hold the phone, your a good Ukrainian girl and so is my mom at least that's what she tells me which is different from what my grandmother and all of mom's friends tell me so there has to be stories :rolleyes:....:d

hmm, my grandpa always told me my dad was a good kid, but i knew that it wasnt true, dad musta kept it secret from him lol

welcome to S&M moms daughter

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well hello!!!! Mom is sooo wonderful!!!! Glad you take after her!! DOn't let them scare you.... They are just make believe!! HAHAH!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new ride:d
Depending on how old you are....Depends on how creepy I can be:eek:

Top Bottom