Hi I'm Sleddingmom's Daughter

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are my spidi scents tingling:rolleyes::rolleyes: Looks like match maker in heaven here

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do I!!!!!!!!!!! :d:p:p:p

There is a camp out coming up in July for Snow and Mud, may be a good place for the two of them to meet under lots of FAMILY supervision, who know's could turn into a good son in law......

Ahhhhhh, Spring is in the air.

O sleddingdad and I can bring shotguns if it helps...:d

Mom's daughter

Reaction score
Nice bike, now do all of use here at snow and mud a huge favor. TAKE A MOTOR BIKE COURSE (if you haven't already, and if need be I'll pay for it for you) :rant: and keep both wheel's on the ground :rant:, always, please. I like your folks too much to hear of anything silly happening......:d

aww thanks. I am just as scared as my parents to ride the bike, I am going to take it slow and get my dad to give me tips, no road driving until I can handle it! But I am still excited.yippy

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRAD sending you some videos...pay close attention....theres a diff between a hole in 1 and a bunker shot......Both fun ..but as you know....only 1 gives Lexy her grand-Kids

Now that's just too funny.

Uncle Terry 3

Brad (still at) 0

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dooryder you better go to bed now a little over your head here:nono::nono:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Believe about 1/10th of what you read in here. Most of your threads will be hijacked - Just so you know. Other than that - there are no rules apparently......

Top Bottom