:) Welcome to Snow and Mud....Sleddingmom's Daughter ! :beer:

Attachments

• bigfoot.JPG
    bigfoot.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 74

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to make an avatare, the profile pic is the one that shows up right above you name when your in your profile

Go for it BRAD...she could be candidate for a new girl friend...and she gots toys too......giver big boy

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Go for it BRAD...she could be candidate for a new girl friend...and she gots toys too......giver big boy

you realy gotta stop using my real name here, people will start hunting me down, i have pizzed quite a few peeps on the site lol and i thik 23 is a bit old for me TERRY lol

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooo i got'er figured.. thanks:d:d

I'am answering for Brad[dooryder]...your welcome...glad I could help you. Whats your real name? Do you have a boyfriend? How much money do you have in your piggy bank? ...Thanks Brad the STUD

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:eek:...Dooryder, U gunna have to dump the old bag across the street !...No more cookies for U ! :d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'am answering for Brad[dooryder]...your welcome...glad I could help you. Whats your real name? Do you have a boyfriend? How much money do you have in your piggy bank? ...Thanks Brad the STUD

that there is funny snot.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooo i got'er figured.. thanks:d:d

Nice bike, now do all of use here at snow and mud a huge favor. TAKE A MOTOR BIKE COURSE (if you haven't already, and if need be I'll pay for it for you (seriously)) :rant: and keep both wheel's on the ground :rant:, always, please. I like your folks too much to hear of anything silly happening......:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you realy gotta stop using my real name here, people will start hunting me down, i have pizzed quite a few peeps on the site lol and i thik 23 is a bit old for me TERRY lol

BRAD.....dont worry your along way down the list of most wanted.....BRAD you and me are like angels....BRAD at 23 she might be already trained......BRAD...she might have enough cash to fix your sled.....BRAD even if it dont turn out to be love......BRAD it could be fun.......IT'S GO TIME BRAD

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh Sweetie! Welcome to the Jungle! Can you feel the love................

Top Bottom