Hi from Flygirl21

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi boys, it was great to see everyone out this weekend, everyone was wonderful to talk to and everybody parked pretty nice. We have all 3 parking areas cleared out now at the Renshaw which means a lot less vehicles on the roads. I hope everyone enjoyed the amazing sunshine! It will be interesting to see if our long term forecast comes true, 10 days of snow in a row starting tues or wed!

:rolleyes:On a completely un-related to sledding topic, I wanted to share that I am trying very hard to save up money to buy a horse, If anyone out there happened to have pennies, nickles or dimes laying around there house that they were not going to use I would happily take them off your hands. I am not a charity or anything, I just really really really want a horse, so I figured if I could help anyone with a loose change problem I would.:d
Thank you
Flygirl

Look forward to seeing everyone on the hills, ride safe and have fun!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Good Luck on getting your horse.

Her is that face that your pennies would put a smile on...lol....
Hi boys, it was great to see everyone out this weekend, everyone was wonderful to talk to and everybody parked pretty nice. We have all 3 parking areas cleared out now at the Renshaw which means a lot less vehicles on the roads. I hope everyone enjoyed the amazing sunshine! It will be interesting to see if our long term forecast comes true, 10 days of snow in a row starting tues or wed!

:rolleyes:On a completely un-related to sledding topic, I wanted to share that I am trying very hard to save up money to buy a horse, If anyone out there happened to have pennies, nickles or dimes laying around there house that they were not going to use I would happily take them off your hands. I am not a charity or anything, I just really really really want a horse, so I figured if I could help anyone with a loose change problem I would.:d
Thank you
Flygirl

Attachments

• IMG_1248_1.jpg
    IMG_1248_1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 178

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Thanks sled bunny, have you found any replacement ears yet? I'll keep looking on my end for you.

::d

This is a bit better of a picture.

Attachments

• hair1.jpg
    hair1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 25

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
:)...Hey lady, I would be more than happy to help out some towards You purchasing a Horse ! I will be in McBride for MM09... Will see you at the trail head.....Ride On ! :):beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Luck on getting your horse.

Her is that face that your pennies would put a smile on...lol....
gee Bugs, she doesn't seem real happy to see you.....:confused:

at least she smiled when we saw her on saturday.....:d :beer:

if you would've mentioned it then, I'd have given you our change from the passes Flygirl. woulda been a start anyways.....;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's lust teeroy, you wouldn't recognize it...lol...maybe...ooops, maybe not.
gee Curtis, she doesn't seem real happy to see you.....:confused:

at least she smiled when we saw her on saturday.....:d :beer:

if you would've mentioned it then, I'd have given you our change from the passes Flygirl. woulda been a start anyways.....;)

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
thanks Teeroy, thats sweet, I guess I didnt' think about it, every bit counts, it is amazing how much just pennies, nickles and dimes add up!

Thanks to you too Bigfoot, I will be on the Renshaw on the weekends, occasionally I am on Bell on Fridays as well but usually Renshaw.

Sled bunny do they have to be yellow or just ear shaped?

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thank you
Flygirl

Where are you seeing 10 days of snow... im seeing one out of 10 days of snow.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Sled bunny knows that I am always happy to see him, I just am not big on having my picture taken, although even I love the one with the ears!

I look forward to seeing everyone on the hills! HAVE A GREAT WEEK and I will see you on the hills!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Foxstar, my dad (also works the renshaw) said it was the long term on the prince george weather site, but who knows weather changes quite a bit. I havent' checked in the last few days.

Top Bottom