Hey what about this

allthrottle

Reaction score
I have a 12 m800 153. I have the cuttler tm adjustable weights 65-75gs. I have also put the 20t gear in. My sled is now weighted with the 4.1 g weight at the tip and the .75 about 3/4 way from the top and I am hitting 8300-8400 rpm when I Nial the throttle but drops to somewhere in the 8200 mark which I think is to high. I think I may be slippingthe belt in the secondary with this set up but am not sure. End result is that I have really lost alot of mid top power/speed. I am thinking of getting the cuttler torsional kit to try to fix this. I would like some feedback on what others have done, and what works before I do any more"trying" things out. So my question is, wrong style weights? Wrong springs? Or wrong helix? Need advice. I want to sacrifice some speed to gain more bottom and mid, but don't want to make my sled slower all the way around.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running a cutler torsional on my m8 I love it, it has huge clamping force on the belt. And is fully adjustable. It's worth the money

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
First things first, why are you running your tips weighted? You are losing bottom end and acceleration response with your weight set up.

allthrottle

Reaction score
The reason the weights are ste this way is because it has no top end at all. even tip loaded i cant get ant traction off a dead stop. used to have a faster sled than my friend but not any more. Its kind of depressing to spend money and make things worse.

Top Bottom