Hey there

Reaction score
I have been lurking on the site for a bit, finally registered in January and posting a little.

I ride a 2005 Summit-X with a holz rear end and lot of other goodies on it. I would like to move onto a Dragon 800 maybe an Assault this year. So I am selling the REV and looking for a Polaris.

No dirt machine at this point, I have done a lot of dirt riding but can't swing a dirt machine and a snowmobile, I love snowmobilling so this was a no brainer. :d

Last edited by a moderator:

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome. Ive always liked polaris, but after hearing about the 800 engine problems im not really sure how they would do. Hope you have good luck with it if you get one.:beer:

Reaction score
Yeah, I think everyone has their issues. It's a matter of how they get handled. We have had one 700 and two 800's in our group, not a single problem that wasn't caused by the rider (slamming into a rock).

On the other hand we have two 800R Rev XP's in our group and they have been quite troublesome.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S & M.
More information then you can shake a stick at.
I have 3 sleds and 3 quads and I would have to agree sledding is 10 times better with the places you can go and see.
I second the no-brainer part!!!

Top Bottom