hey there!

apbitch

Reaction score
momentary lapse of judgement. No I had her couped up in the garage and not riding her. Figured she deserved a better home. No that I have more time I wish that I still had her. She was a sweet ride.:beer:
I know what you mean.. mine is sitting in the garage, staring at me as I drive away without her... heart-breaking!! :(

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why all of a sudden am I the resident nutcase????????? I don't get it......
cause you are..................just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi apbitch and welcome to our little corner of the nuthouse!!!!!!!!!!!!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Does that mean your a nut, too??
see my above post!!!!!!!!!!!! i think the answer is yes/no/maybe, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................................................................

sorry, where was i???????????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
they're both showing they're nuts. notice I used "they're"

Pretty clever there big guy......we could learn a thing or two from hanging with the smart people.................Just sayin:d

apbitch

Reaction score
see my above post!!!!!!!!!!!! i think the answer is yes/no/maybe, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................................................................

sorry, where was i???????????
sounds like you are their leader! HA!!!!!! :p

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apbic#h...meet murm, this man has an awesome sense of humor and loves getting emails....Just sayin...
holy crap, just about pizzed myself there!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor murm, booger just keeps picking on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
holy crap, just about pizzed myself there!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor murm, booger just keeps picking on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah Booger thinks he can get under my skin when he does....no one will see him around here anymore ;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Nah Booger thinks he can get under my skin when he does....no one will see him around here anymore ;)

lol...whats your poison murm....I figure in the name of personal safety I better have a drink or 2 ready for you at the campout

apbitch

Reaction score
Everybody have a great long weekend!! Mine starts right now!! :D:D:D:D

Top Bottom