hey there!

apbitch

Reaction score
I'm new to the site. I know it's called snow and mud, but my ride doesn't really fit into either category. I ride a street bike and I see some other bikers on the site so I thought, why not. I've been riding my 2001 Suzuki SV650S for 4 years and I love it!

I'm in Red Deer, been here for about 2 years now and I'd like to find some people to ride with. It's hard for a shy girl like me to meet new people. If you're in my area or even close by, drop me a line and lets go for a ride! :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.....they just set up a section for all you pavement surfers...I'm sure you'll have no issues finding riding buddies around here, just watch out for the nutcases.....there are a few:d

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.....they just set up a section for all you pavement surfers...I'm sure you'll have no issues finding riding buddies around here, just watch out for the nutcases.....I am one of them:d

yes you are bogger. Welcome to S&M.

apbitch

Reaction score
ya, i added a pic of myself and have been playing around with my profile. Whatcha think?

apbitch

Reaction score
I plan to add that, but i'm at work and I don't have any pics of it. Check back soon for one!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
ya, i added a pic of myself and have been playing around with my profile. Whatcha think?

Possibly worthy of Jbb's beer and babes thread...unable to tell so far but we'll let you know.......:d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.....they just set up a section for all you pavement surfers...I'm sure you'll have no issues finding riding buddies around here, just watch out for the nutcases.....there are a few:d

as the kettle calls the pot black.............welcome to the site. as my distinquishes friend Bogger said. Im sure you'll have no problem finding people to ride with

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
as the kettle calls the pot black.............welcome to the site. as my distinquishes friend Bogger said. Im sure you'll have no problem finding people to ride with

Why all of a sudden am I the resident nutcase????????? I don't get it......

apbitch

Reaction score
I sure hope you guys are right.. the season has begun and i'm itching for some fun!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope you guys are right.. the season has begun and i'm itching for some fun!

wish I could scratch your itch but I sold my bike a few years ago. As a matter a fact to someone in your neck of the woods. Maybe you even seen it

Last edited:

apbitch

Reaction score
wish I could scratch your itch but I sold my bike a few years ago. As a matter a fact to someone in your neck of the woods. Maybe you even seen it
how could you do such a thing?! It's practically a sin unless you replace it with a better bike!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how could you do such a thing?! It's practically a sin unless you replace it with a better bike!

momentary lapse of judgement. No I had her couped up in the garage and not riding her. Figured she deserved a better home. No that I have more time I wish that I still had her. She was a sweet ride.:beer:

Top Bottom