Hey Snow Angels We are looking for Volunteers For the Country Classic Event. May 25

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People read below there is no longer a chicken supper event. We used to set up and take down the chairs and tables for this event. Now they have asked us to help With the Country Classic Event. Please let us know so we can let Trudy Kadatz (Josephburg Ag Society)

Here is the information regarding a request for volunteer security personnel at the Strathcona Country Classic Event at Josephburg on Saturday, May 25.

The Ag Society will no longer be holding a chicken supper this year as we are focusing on improving our annual Country Classic Event. This year the event will have a rabbit and horse show (Horse show will be held at Josephburg Gymkhana Grounds, Agri Trade show, Fundraising BBQ, town wide garage sale, a beer tent as well as an Anniversary dinner including a concert by Blake Reid and his band along with a dance.

We are in need of security personnel for the beer tent and/or the dinner and concert. Security will man entry ways and exits to ensure that no liquor is brought in as well as none taken off the premises.

Beer tent will run from 12 PM - 5 PM. The majority of slots are filled for the beer tent except that 2 people are still required from 4 PM - 5 Pm. May need a little help after 5 to transport unused liquor to the Moyer Gym dinner concert and dance event.

The anniversary dinner event begins at 5 PM - 2 AM.

Slots still open are:
5 PM - 8 PM - require 4 people
8 PM - 10 PM - require 6 people
10 PM - 12 AM - require 4 people
12 AM - 2 AM - require 2 people

Hoping that you can help us out.

Thanks

Trudy Kadatz - Josephburg Ag Society

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Robbie Wendy and me will help also. Was just going to add it here also. If we can get helpers for whatever length of time you can do. With helping the AG society here we get free meeting space for our meetings and a discount for hall rentals. I know its a Saturday night but you get feed and you get to listen to a concert (COUNTRY). Only thing is you cant drink because your security. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help us. I`ll see if Wendy will do 5 PM till 10 PM. Will ask Kim and Gerald this weekend and Brad and Shannon also

Last edited:

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Robbie, Crystal and I can do the 5-8 shift, we had previous plans for the weekend but can squeeze this in if it helps out. Let me know what the plans are.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good event was a easy evening for work. Got feed real nice good band and we secured our meeting room again for next year. Thanks for all those who came out and helped

Top Bottom