here we go again

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
starting a new summer of suds buds camping highjinxs, when will the fun ever end.

hpoe the liver survives

looks like mud, trails , beer n fun on the horizon,

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summers over.

Nicest weekends where before May long lol.

Tis Alberta and mother nature

sent from my I phone kicking azz HTC

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm lookin out side looks pretty nice tex, don't be a spoiled sport

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saying. That's the way its been the last 2 year's.

sent from my I phone kicking azz HTC

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit lookin in the past every day is a new day, keep yer fingers crossed and hope for a better summer

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true, we stay on existing trails, try not to leave a mess, take our time lots of bs breaks, a few road pops, a few snacks, more bs. can't say i totally disagree with the "fun police" as such, but if you use the trails and campsites as if you own them and want your children to use them as well, then i see no problem. we don't go ripping up streams or water crossings, usually don't have loud exhausts(unless someone loses the muffler core on the trail) and don't ride around camp or other peoples campsites like complete idiots. use respect as there are others using the trail and have every rite to enjoy themselves as well.

complete idiots don't get a second invite period.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true, we stay on existing trails, try not to leave a mess, take our time lots of bs breaks, a few road pops, a few snacks, more bs. can't say i totally disagree with the "fun police" as such, but if you use the trails and campsites as if you own them and want your children to use them as well, then i see no problem. we don't go ripping up streams or water crossings, usually don't have loud exhausts(unless someone loses the muffler core on the trail) and don't ride around camp or other peoples campsites like complete idiots. use respect as there are others using the trail and have every rite to enjoy themselves as well.

Well said Larry :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would say amend that to "we DO NOT leave a mess". In fact, we usually pick up any additional crap left prior to us being there.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say ammend that to "we DO NOT leave a mess". In fact, we usually pick up any additional crap left prior to us being there.

Correct. Mike,Doug and myself have a thread on a mess we cleaned up.

Sent from my iPhone 5

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But dave we need a trailer to haul all that cowastuki parts that they shed on the trail

Top Bottom