here kitty, kitty.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride JBZ!!!! Myself not knowing the history....These boys seem to be hung up on the cost of your ride. The smile on your face .........and the Awesome carnage vid/ pics is when you ask them what its worth to them...... That is when its priceless.... and of course when you are fine. Hope to see more of your riding in the vids.... Throttle up, and keep er rubber side down... most of the time !!:beer::beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice ride JBZ!!!! Myself not knowing the history....These boys seem to be hung up on the cost of your ride. The smile on your face .........and the Awesome carnage vid/ pics is when you ask them what its worth to them...... That is when its priceless.... and of course when you are fine. Hope to see more of your riding in the vids.... Throttle up, and keep er rubber side down... most of the time !!:beer::beer:

No body is HUNG on any thing.......We all know:d
Dont talk about carnage,,,,,,,it wont be priceless,,,,,,,it will be at my shop:eek::eek::d

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought we were going NORTH here ?????

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one of those prime times when one apparently had the oppritunity to be quiet.... and never took it.... I was joking and for those of you that know me would understand...a little quoted from Sumx..."Happy landings" JBZ... Nice ride!!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we was talkin bout a turbo kitty cat not a question of character here. Im confused again:confused::confused:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is one of those prime times when one apparently had the oppritunity to be quiet.... and never took it.... I was joking and for those of you that know me would understand...a little quoted from Sumx..."Happy landings" JBZ... Nice ride!!!

thanks tab, it should be fun and yes of course there will be some carnage, if not maybe theres not enough power LMAO:eek:
should be fun, see ya at the Mania ride

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we was talkin bout a turbo kitty cat not a question of character here. Im confused again:confused::confused:

Deano, no need to be confused, I buy, I crash and you help fix. please please in advance.:d:beer:

no more talk about crash n as Deano and Snotty mentioned because ya know the real question for most of us would be.... ITS NOT IF WE WILL HAVE SOME CARNAGE BUT WHEN WE WILL HAVE SOME CARNAGE, thats just reality. now that does not mean I am looking for trees people.:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very Nice Ride,Looking forward to seeing it in action!The mania ride is attracting lots of turboes,Should be a blast!
catmando!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano, no need to be confused, I buy, I crash and you help fix. please please in advance.:d:beer:

no more talk about crash n as Deano and Snotty mentioned because ya know the real question for most of us would be.... ITS NOT IF WE WILL HAVE SOME CARNAGE BUT WHEN WE WILL HAVE SOME CARNAGE, thats just reality. now that does not mean I am looking for trees people.:confused:

I cant fix a fooked up character but im pretty sure i can help with the sled as long as thats what your looking for;):d:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled!!!..Can't wait to see it tear up the POW!!!:d

Top Bottom