here kitty, kitty.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a little video for you Cat guys that like speedwerx. includes a little info on their stage 1 and 2 kits and of course the Boosted kits.
My new sled is in this video lets see who can guess which one? I am stoked and the kitty is out of the bag and I pick it up late Sept.
I will let you guys watch the vid, let me know what ya think
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdnQ78f8l24&feature=related[/media]

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a little video for you Cat guys that like speedwerx. includes a little info on their stage 1 and 2 kits and of course the Boosted kits.
My new sled is in this video lets see who can guess which one? I am stoked and the kitty is out of the bag and I pick it up late Sept.
I will let you guys watch the vid, let me know what ya think
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdnQ78f8l24&feature=related[/media]
Seeing as there is no prize for the right answer:eek:
I'll let SBR answer he has been dieing to tell the 101 person the secret:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing as there is no prize for the right answer:eek:
I'll let SBR answer he has been dieing to tell the 101 person the secret:d

prize is ya get to try it, wooo hoo Snotty wins you can tune it in for me, I might need all the help I can get.
p.s. maybe I need some white parts? ahh let me break the black parts first.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prize is ya get to try it, wooo hoo Snotty wins you can tune it in for me, I might need all the help I can get.
p.s. maybe I need some white parts? ahh let me break the black parts first.
Wont need tuning...but I sure would like to see a VOLK install
Congrats JBZ

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If glass-water gave me goosebumps, you can imagine what that vid did for me!

Hmmmm.... anyone got $30G i can borrow?! Guess the wife will have to give up birthday and anniversary gifts for the next few years, ha ha!!

tekim :D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit, hang on johnie, nice :d

I will have to roll through the Boulder booth so ya can take a pic. lol.
p.s. I was their that day for Morgans fantasy camp this year in the Black ford F-150 with SnowandMud sticker and a silver Rev, not to sure if we met?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode with them 2 days, I was with Steph, I`m on a 07 dragon, no stickers, red skiis, don`t think I saw you, next time for sure.

Steph? what kind of sled? xp with decal kit pink/lt blue/white? in your doo post

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not gonna lie dude, that makes me horny:d Nicely done JBZ nicely done:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:dBAHAWABAHAWABAHAWABAHAWA:d:d:d.....Now tell them all what you paid for the SLED JBZ.......they already pized their pants watching a turbo video....tell them the price....come on...make them chit :d
BOOOOOOYAAAAAAH got BOOOOOOOOST
Turboed Arctic Cats= Pussy with Pressure

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Which stage is chris's sled that you bought shawn?? 275hp stage 4?? And ya, doo you have the sled yet, so we can oggle over it when wer'e down to see you.... Can't wait... Don't know if the sled will fit in the back of my truck with the travel trailer on behind?? Might have to yank skiis off to make it fit?? What you think?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which stage is chris's sled that you bought shawn?? 275hp stage 4?? And ya, doo you have the sled yet, so we can oggle over it when wer'e down to see you.... Can't wait... Don't know if the sled will fit in the back of my truck with the travel trailer on behind?? Might have to yank skiis off to make it fit?? What you think?

the sled is still at Chris"s House in Kremmling CO, Thomas is doing a feature with Burandt for his Primal Adventure tv series in late Sept and he is bringing the sled to Montana for me and I will pick it up late Sept or Early Oct.

do ya have 5th wheel?ya we can take the skis off the Doo, heck they are still on backwards from towing it out, what weekend ya coming? or we could lift tail gate the Dodge have a 6foot box should be good.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the sled is still at chris"s house in kremmling co, thomas is doing a feature with burandt for his primal adventure tv series in late sept and he is bringing the sled to montana for me and i will pick it up late sept or early oct.

Do ya have 5th wheel?ya we can take the skis off the doo, heck they are still on backwards from towing it out, what weekend ya coming? Or we could lift tail gate the dodge have a 6foot box should be good.

wow, bet you can't wait, eh?? Was he gonna go over the sled for ya again, and freshen it up??

I have 27ft travel trailer, and skiis on backwards should be good.... Should be down next thursday afternoon to see you.... Please pm me all your phone #'s so i can contact you next thursday..... Thanks, sric!

Top Bottom