Here It Is!!!!!!!!!!!!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO. It is quadding time and camping time again. Everyone including myself had a good winter for sledding. Now it is time to bring out the quads and pressure washers and get muddy.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I refuse to accept it. everyday now is just one closer to next winter. I think its cooling off outside, was that a snowflake? first trip to the hills is only 7and a half months away. Well actually only two or three days away if all goes good.
Its already too hot out for me!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this time of year for sled n!
all the people are too busy dust n off your quads and clean n your trailers, and me I am busy loading my sled in the plus 10 weather going to the HILLS where there will be no ONE else but me and a few buddies, I got room to park, I got room to ride, and if my sled breaks down deep in the backcountry hell I wont even freeze to death if I have to spend the nite. lol:D
ya you guys get those summer toys ready!!! and I will keep an eye on the snow to make sure its melting for you guys.....

Farm_boy

Reaction score
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO. It is quadding time and camping time again. Everyone including myself had a good winter for sledding. Now it is time to bring out the quads and pressure washers and get muddy.

Quadding and camping never ended, we just dont use as much propane or gas (heatin the camper and bustin snow drifts) now...........and you don't look like a marshmellow sitin around the fire now............;)

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have mixed feeling cleaned and put the sled away last week than it snowed now its snowing here again what the heck sleds are done put the blade back on the quad

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I too have mixed feelings about this time of year...I was hoping to get a couplle more runs into the mountains sledding but the weekends book up fast once summer hits.
Net weekend I will prep my sleds for storage as well.

It's cabin and boating season now.
I have mixed feeling cleaned and put the sled away last week than it snowed now its snowing here again what the heck sleds are done put the blade back on the quad

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
BUT, BUT, BUT, WAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAA ..... HMMM, MIGHT BE GETTIN' A LITTLE BETTER..... SLEDS ALL CLEANED AND PREPPED FOR STORAGE, MAYBE;)
I feel your pain but the season is NOT OVER you can always find snow if you are willing to travel. Four of us heading to Stewart
for may long.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I feel your pain but the season is NOT OVER you can always find snow if you are willing to travel. Four of us heading to Stewart
for may long.

YA, GERALD TOLD ME.... YOU GUYS HAVE A SAFE TIME... 14 TO 16 HOUR DRIVE(OUCH). TAKE LOTS OF PICS LOST! AND BE SURE TO POST THEM.

Top Bottom