Help/suggestions with proclimb air box

dozer

Reaction score
Looking for ideas / suggestions for opening up air box for jaws big shark kit anyone willing to share some pics or info of what they have done and works well. Just not sure of where to add some holes for extra air. Thanks

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for ideas / suggestions for opening up air box for jaws big shark kit anyone willing to share some pics or info of what they have done and works well. Just not sure of where to add some holes for extra air. Thanks

I used the bdx but all they have done is put frog skins on the front and sides if you go to their website you can see one

Cat man Doo

Reaction score
Your kit should've came with an insert that goes in the nose part of the intake. I just installed that. Have the PC5 with timing set up by Racin Station and it rips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kit comes with insert from Jaws. Once you take cowl off, flip upside down. Remove screws on air box and put in the insert.

dozer

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies,I have got some good info from some members,Jaws and Linderman have a few things to try to get things working right with a little luck everything will come together soon

Top Bottom