Help Needed

jason campeau

Reaction score
Hello my name is Jason Campeau. We recently bought Rafter 2W longhorn guest ranch that is located near Strachan between Caroline and Rocky Mountain house. I run snowmobile's, quads and UTV as we have amazing trails. My big question and where I need help is if anyone can recommend a long trail system that would allow 100 miles of trails with good snow conditions. The reason I ask is I am also training sled dogs for the 2 1000 mile races the Yukon Quest and Iditatrod up in Alaska. We could really use any suggestions at this point of where we could get long stretches to put solid miles on the dogs. I really appreciate anyone that can help out. I was thinking Trunk road might be an option but seems like the logging companies keep the roads fairly clear of snow.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. :welcome:

So, basically, you are looking for logging roads that are not used for logging but have snowmobile traffic on them? I know of lots but it is a long way out of your way. Good luck and there should be lots of peeps in that neck of the woods that can help you out. You may want to copy/paste your post in the snowmobile chat or even the mud pit chat threads.

Top Bottom