help! 2005 turbo vector not working right!

nytro monkey

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2005 vector with a bender tail turbo kit and I am having an issue with it shutting down on me! it runs fine at 1/4 and 1/2 throttle but when I go 3/4 or more and the turbo hits about 10psi or more it runs fine but the second I let off even a touch it just dies on me and I have to use the choke to start it after words. Any ideas? I am new to this 4stroke turbo stuff

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2005 vector with a bender tail turbo kit and I am having an issue with it shutting down on me! it runs fine at 1/4 and 1/2 throttle but when I go 3/4 or more and the turbo hits about 10psi or more it runs fine but the second I let off even a touch it just dies on me and I have to use the choke to start it after words. Any ideas? I am new to this 4stroke turbo stuff

does it have a blow off valve?

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Di you just buy it and it was this way or it was running good prior and started doing this after a ride?. Being carbed what elevation u running and where is it set up for, plenty of vaccum lines on these and some summer rot could cause issues. Gummed up carbs the list goes on. More details the better

Top Bottom