Helmets

Nagzs

Reaction score
Just ordered a Airoh Aviator 2.1

You will not find a lighter helmet 950g

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loved my motorfist helmet the first season. Starting falling apart after that. Had a couple breath boxes that came apart. Rubber strip that goes around the bottom shrunk and mostly came off. Cant regalia it back on due to the shrinkage. Vents came off. I am careful with all my helmets too. They don't get tossed around nor abused. Not happy after spending 360 bucks on it.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Fly F2 as well as some DH helmets (worked in a bike shop) Almosty all Dh helmets are way too cold. Myt next helmet is a toss up between another Fly F2 carbon or 6D helmet. The 6D helmet has a really nice protection and googles fit it amazing.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loved my motorfist helmet the first season. Starting falling apart after that. Had a couple breath boxes that came apart. Rubber strip that goes around the bottom shrunk and mostly came off. Cant regalia it back on due to the shrinkage. Vents came off. I am careful with all my helmets too. They don't get tossed around nor abused. Not happy after spending 360 bucks on it.

Had the same problem with mine + a few other things. They replaced mine on warranty since there was so many little things wrong with it. Don't need a receipt on helmets, just the serial number. You can start a warranty claim online and they should take good care of you.

Only problem I had is that I couldn't wait for the warranty time, ended up buying my suomy when it was gone. Hence I now have a brand new motorist for sale.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a Klim F4 now have 2 Fox V3's Carbon's. THe Klim fit me a little odd, so try before you buy. The Fox is lighter than the Klim was by what seemed like a noticeable amount and had just he right amount of ventilation. I found the F4 to be a little drafty on cool days. Found the V3 on clearout south of the line for $149. I liked the helmet so much I bought a second the week after. 3 years later...close to 8000 miles and looks like new still..breath box and all.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bell moto-9 one of the oldest helmet brands in the world, weights a little more around 1380-1400g I believe but very comfortable

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
X2 on the suomy. I have the Mr. Jump and it is listed at 1100 grams. Tried allot of helmets when I was shopping and it was noticeably lighter than the 509 carbon fiber. The ski doo one is nice thou, I would have never believed it until I tried it on but I almost went with it. Very happy with my choice thou, one year of abuse so far and no issues at all. Also seems to have allot of venting and my goggles seem to fog less than with my old one. It was not cheap thou.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like my VX-4 Arai, top notch quality

Nagzs

Reaction score
image.jpg This is my new helmet, airoh aviator 2.1 950g

DoCDoo

Reaction score
Fxr x1 is what I just got. Only 100 grams heavier than the Suomy Mr Jump and 1/2 the price. Love the Suomy for dirt though. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1f77f0f39f379103199536c038295f50.jpg

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a Troy Lee Air for both summer and winter. Great lids at great prices in my opinion. Not sure the exact weight but they are nice and light compared to a lot of others I have had.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a FXR mountain big mistake! Then bought a Klim F4 and wow what an nice lid! I tried a 509 on and it was nice once I got it on, but it ripped my ears off my fat head getting it on lol

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the doo carbon helmet I really like it, it comes with a breath box as well.

The peaks are really brittle so order a spare.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice looking helmets small company but some cool options & very light lg is around 1000gr

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that you want to hear this but Cat makes a carbon fibre one as well, large size weight is 1300 grams, $549.

Top Bottom