Helmets -- Electric shields

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How old are you and what program did you follow????

I'm 37 and just cut out all fast foods except subway!, try to eat a lot better. Hit the gym try to go at least 2 times a week. Saw a personal trainer and he got me on a program. Meeting with him again next week to go over everything. I just need to drink a few less beers thats the real tough part! Switched to Coors light though!:beer:

I tell you it's great to be able to ride like you want to all day long all weekend long and still be able function Monday!

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 37 and just cut out all fast foods except subway!, try to eat a lot better. Hit the gym try to go at least 2 times a week. Saw a personal trainer and he got me on a program. Meeting with him again next week to go over everything. I just need to drink a few less beers thats the real tough part! Switched to Coors light though!:beer:

I tell you it's great to be able to ride like you want to all day long all weekend long and still be able function Monday!

Yea that's great -- but wait till your 60 like me and it doesn't matter how hard you work or how much you exercise there will be NO pounds lost and you might have a really hot body at all times. I have no cholesterol and eat the best of foods including lots of veggies and it doesn't matter I still sweat a gallon a day just like when I was 16. It's in my heredity and I have to put up with it. Thanks for your comments.

Top Bottom