helmet speakers???

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't work in a regular helmet. The controls are the speakers themselves.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use Collette radios in our group. Bluetooth as well work not too bad.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Ohmz

Reaction score
Wouldn't work in a regular helmet. The controls are the speakers themselves.

thats what i was thinking but i like the fact that their wireless and if i want to change the song or volume i can use my phone insted of the intregrated buttons in the speakers.

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My riding partner and i use scalarider g9 powerset we can talk to each other about 25 yards apart clear as bell. If nothing in the way about 100 yards. When get to far apart they disconnect then when in range connect again. Its nice to talk when in trees or scouting new area. Come with 2 ear phone mic and reciever all hands free. Can hook phone, has bluetooth and also can be connected to 6 other riders if want. They are really for trail riding but we find that they work good for this. Got it for x-mass, about 560.00

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One issue to think about is the bluetooth part. if you ride in the mountains you should have your phone off as it effects your beacon no?? If you just have it for riding around here then that is another story.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its always nice to put the tunes on on the way down the trail though. I agree about the phone off during day as I have also heard they can interfear with beacon.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just get a stereo on you sled!!! Yes, it is 10 times the amount but its the best way to listen to loud music all day!! Im glad I did!!

Call Jason @ Sound Obsessions.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want people hearing me while I sled! I talk to my self to much while I sled the people I ride with would think I am crazy! As for music come on! Your up in the mountains or in the woods on your favourite trail listen to nature not some over played song. And as for a stereo on a sled the last thing I want is to here your music!

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want people hearing me while I sled! I talk to my self to much while I sled the people I ride with would think I am crazy! As for music come on! Your up in the mountains or in the woods on your favourite trail listen to nature not some over played song. And as for a stereo on a sled the last thing I want is to here your music!

Yes, this does occasionally get one into trouble or makes for some good stories later. Lol.

Top Bottom