Hell's Half Acre....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
After they shut down and razor wire HHA I'm gonna have them lock down Wabamun Lake too.... I hate the thought of having to listen to other peoples boats at all hours of the day. Just because I want to live on the lake doesn't mean I should have to put up with drunken boaters & jet ski's, I have the right to prevent every one else's fun to maintain my own peace & quiet....

Yes but at 1 time people use to just paddle a canoe with there families go fishing and watch the birds and now they can't because of boats and jet skis.....you should be like the other clown and want to take vigilante justice... against what? people doing whats legal? you would soon learn who is breaking the law then plaster all over then interweeb what you are capable of doing and going to do

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have submitted everything that i_hate had posted to the authorities, along with Ron H's findings, its up to them what they choose to do with it now.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
kinda wonder why its s&m's place to submit posts to the authorities

They are also active on here, but I felt this was an important issue and contacted the Parkland County OHV officers myself. They have been very good every time I have dealt with them and felt this was something that they needed to have brought to their attention.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
They are also active on here, but I felt this was an important issue and contacted the Parkland County OHV officers myself. They have been very good every time I have dealt with them and felt this was something that they needed to have brought to their attention.

Good on you Tyler! That wire trick is kind of worrisome.......:nono:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on you Tyler! That wire trick is kind of worrisome.......:nono:

No doubt! Surely, they must have enough sense to know that the possibility of killing someone is quite high. How in Hell's Half Acre do you deal with people like that other than call the cops? Even then, there's nothing to stop the next guy from picking up on this brilliant idea.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
No doubt! Surely, they must have enough sense to know that the possibility of killing someone is quite high. How in Hell's Half Acre do you deal with people like that other than call the cops? Even then, there's nothing to stop the next guy from picking up on this brilliant idea.

they were actually already aware of it before I spoke to the officer, however I told her that I can provide her with posts etc from this site. She is a member but doesn't quite know how to use the site yet. I also offered to go and give her and her other officers and "how to" demonstration to get them more active on here.

Positive relationships with Authorities & SRD is what will help us all in the future.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All hail tg lol. Good work thanks Ty

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He can't register it the thing is so damn old the serial number isn't in the system. Haha.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Now that's funny.

I just don't have Ur guys money.

Old beast will have to work

I could be riding a crappy cat like Larry.

At least the brute is somewhat of a contender. Even if it is old balls.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

Top Bottom