Hells Half Acre

Wyatt_Derpp

Reaction score
Is this still open? I have been crusing through the posts on it and nothing past 2013 in regard to the petitions to have it shut down.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's to close to a lot of acreages... People don't like it and complain... Drove a bit further out to stanger hills riding area..... Just south of sangudo.....
welcome too !

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can still ride there. However, the county no longer acknowledges them as "official" trails. ...but they are still fair game. In fact, there's an ATV poker rally there on Family Day.

Shane&Sabbi

Reaction score
Yes you can still ride there, I was driving by a few weeks ago and decided to see what the big deal was.
There is no actual staging area, at the end of RR 25 there is a sign that says OHV allowed but of course on RR 30 that sign is removed as that is where the people were protesting the issue. I walked in about 2 kms from either entrance and seen lots of quad and snowmobile tracks, even got a wave from the half dozen quadders entering off RR 30 (of course I was walking, not infringing on their person playground with my machine).

As I drove around the subdivisions I also noticed many quads and snowmobiles on the residences leading to the obvious conclusion following the tracks the locals use it frequently.

Maybe someone knows of a area to stage other then the spot at hwys 16 & 43

Top Bottom