Hells Half Acre Alberta

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
I've never been there before but I see its close to Edmonton and I hear its a blast, I'm heading out there Sat. morning with a friend.
I hope to see more people out there, If you want to come and dont know how to get there, let me know.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I've never been there before but I see its close to Edmonton and I hear its a blast, I'm heading out there Sat. morning with a friend.
I hope to see more people out there, If you want to come and dont know how to get there, let me know.

FYI locals don't care for quadders much so careful with parking etc. County cops are always out so have your ducks in a row. :beer:

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I have my plates and plan on respecting the area.
I'm going out to just have fun and do my best not to piss off the locals.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just please close gates, don't have fires on private land and pick up you crap. The real problem is us locals are getting tired of everything being so chewed up out there.Just respect the land out there.

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
We're just coming out to put on some miles and check out the scenery, I want to hit Nordegg and Brule next after here.
But thats a payday or 2 away.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been to HHA, I thought it was decent. It was big enough to get turned around and lost in in the tight trees. So what exactly does that mean " the locals are sick of having everything chewed up? ". So there's a fair bit of mud and water there. They don't want to ride with someone elses ruts in the bottom of a pit? or they don't like a naturally formed berm from people repeatedly turning the same way?

I'm pretty sure ruts and berms are the nature of the beast we all call ridding. It happens, big tires and big power turns up a bit of dirt. I'm not saying the locals who might be complaining should be kicked out but they shouldn't be surprised either. HHA is a decent place to ride that's close to edm so what do they expect?.

The garbage and the fires is another story, that's just a issue of respect. I wouldn't imagine that everyone that rides there is aware that it is someones personal property who has been kind enough to let anyone who isn't friends of the family ride.

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
Our run at HHA was great, lots of mud and skeg, thanks to everyone who showed up, its was awesome.

FirefighterK

Reaction score
Is this just for Quads or are dirt bikes allowed? Sorry a newbie to this stuff and looking for places to take the new bike.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
its good for all there.....as for the locals its more of the parking and riding across their land to get in there, make sure you know the proper staging areas and not park on a farmers land....other than that rip and play once in there, but like sledderdoc said, watch for the RC's as they frequent the area. Other than that have fun, i have done lots of riding out there over the years and never had any real issues

GANK

Reaction score
somebody have the coordinates for the staging area? might make it easier for some people not to park on private property:confused:

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
On Yellowhead, head to range road 24 north, its just pass the whitecourt turn off coming from edmonton, go straight up to the end and its to the left, if there is a cattle gate (was'nt when I went) close it behind you.

Top Bottom