Hello

Vendetta#3

Reaction score
Evening everyone,

New guy from the lower mainland thinking about making a great/terrible investment into a sled for the upcoming season.

Been snooping around for a while so thanks to everyone already for some of the great info on the site!

Cheers!

Simon

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there welcome

We have a 2010 summit 800 X for sale $7750 pm if you want more info

Located in the okangan.

Vendetta#3

Reaction score
Really have been looking all over the place. I am partial to Ski-doo and Polaris but as a newbie I am just trying to figure out if I want to go new or take a risk on used. Just want something reliable to help me get to the spots I want to ski so I don't need the most badass machine out there.

Simon

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't help ya in the sled-skiing dept, that's more of a Shadam thing. He and his group are pretty avid sledders and boarders.

Depending on your budget though, I think the '07-'10 Arctic Cat M7 and M8 sleds are a great buy. I myself ride an older REV Summit ('04) and love it.

Welcome to the site.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly from my experience learning to ride on an older style machine will make you feel like a pro on a newer one... that's not to say given the option I wouldn't buy a newer sled. lol. I ride a 2006 rev 800 151 and love it!

Top Bottom