Hello

gusto

Reaction score
:imnew: I am a member of other related forums . I like the idea of having sleds & quads on one forum. I also grew up in and around Innisfail. Looks like quite a few peeps are from close to there. Have also done time on the rigs yrs. ago ,ie Peter Bawden Drilling,Challenger ect . The mountains called me and I came running . Anyways have finished my rant thanks Gusto . ps The avator is my two boys and there friend for a little boat ride on the lake in feb Towed behind a 800 rmk since changed to a 06 x rev 159.

Last edited:

GRD

Reaction score
:imnew: I am a member of other related forums . I like the idea of having sleds & quads on one forum. I also grew up in and around Innisfail. Looks like quite a few peeps are from close to there. Have also done time on the rigs yrs. ago ,ie Peter Bawden Drilling,Challenger ect . The mountains called me and I came running . Anyways have finished my rant thanks Gusto . ps The avator is my two boys and there friend for a little boat ride on the lake in feb Towed behind a 800 rmk since changed to a 06 x rev 159.

Welcom to the site.... That is a big motor for that boat!:D:D:D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'gusto'..... Ya can snowboat all you want on this site ! :)

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, if we are lucky the weather will keep going up and you can take the boat out on water.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow boating......hmm I still like the old fridge door or car hood upside down.

Welcome to the site..

Albertagal500 have you got any horses that can pull a sleigh?

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boat is a great idea..I remember riding behind a 1968 Ariens Arrow on a stone boat feeding cattle... (I'm sure that it is a 68) We still have it, Twin Kohler engine sitting between your legs carb at your chest...Too much fun

Top Bottom