Hello

tekim's wife

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Tekim finally convinced me that i had to get on the site. Thanks for the offers to come for a visit but i may have to pass. haha. But maybe we could do drinks again one night.

Cindy

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard,hope the mugs made it in one piece.
catmando!

GRD

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Tekim finally convinced me that i had to get on the site. Thanks for the offers to come for a visit but i may have to pass. haha. But maybe we could do drinks again one night.

Cindy

Welcome to site... Great picture of you, that tekim posted... Do you sled?

tekim's wife

Reaction score
Yes I did get the mugs this week!! You are so nice to have sent them. They are great, actually I am having a cup of coffee in one of them right now!! ;)

tekim's wife

Reaction score
Thanks, the pic was just something to get Mike to stop staring at his sled lovingly!! haha. I don't sled as much or as well as Mike does but he does get me out a couple times a year. I like mostly trail riding so it works out well for us. I follow him and his friends and when we get to where they can start high marking and stuff, i work the camera. haha. Does your wife sled?

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks, the pic was just something to get Mike to stop staring at his sled lovingly!! haha. I don't sled as much or as well as Mike does but he does get me out a couple times a year. I like mostly trail riding so it works out well for us. I follow him and his friends and when we get to where they can start high marking and stuff, i work the camera. haha. Does your wife sled?

My wife doesn't sled... She tried the sled at my dads down the drive way, she says that she prefers the quad... I think the sled had to much jam for her...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wife Sleds

My wife has sledded in the mountains with us but she's not real keen on it. She did say she would go for one day and then do a spa or something...and if you met my wife you would know Spa's are not her thing. That being said, summitric and I put together a "Couples" ride a few years back and it went over really well. Hmmm....

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My wife loves to quad, horseback ride, shoot the odd deer but I'm scared to get her on a sled, actually I'm scared of the ride home with her ribbing me about a high mark or two she got over me. She is very competitive

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My wife usually comes along and has become quite the pro on the video camera. She likes the trails as well. I told her that if she wants more face time on the dvd, she will have to start boondocking/climbing more.

tekim's wife

Reaction score
Actually I am basically peeing my pants everytime I get on a sled!!haha. I understand what she is saying. At the risk of getting divorced, I would have to say that I prefer the quad too. hahahah. Maybe we could all go quadding together sometime. haha

tekim's wife

Reaction score
Re: Wife Sleds

My wife has sledded in the mountains with us but she's not real keen on it. She did say she would go for one day and then do a spa or something...and if you met my wife you would know Spa's are not her thing. That being said, summitric and I put together a "Couples" ride a few years back and it went over really well. Hmmm....

I am totally in on the spa thing!! And I am a spa girl!!! And proud of it!! hahaha. But a couples weekend would be fun!!!

tekim's wife

Reaction score
My wife usually comes along and has become quite the pro on the video camera. She likes the trails as well. I told her that if she wants more face time on the dvd, she will have to start boondocking/climbing more.

hahahah. Well if she does that, then helmets off to her!! I am still quite comfy at the bottom with the camera!! haha.

tekim's wife

Reaction score
My wife loves to quad, horseback ride, shoot the odd deer but I'm scared to get her on a sled, actually I'm scared of the ride home with her ribbing me about a high mark or two she got over me. She is very competitive

HAHA. I am not one bit competitive but if I could just once highmark mike, well that would be the greatest day of my life. hahaha.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife sleds and she'll be at th enext next suds nite. Me so HAPPPPPYYYYY:D:D

Top Bottom